Well, the first few pages of the searchbar yield nothing. I'm pretty sure this hasn't been done yet, and if so, i'll gladly take this down, just let me know with a link to the original thread. So, the idea is simple. Name your most embarrasing, scary, or funny "Oh Sh*t!" moments. I cant think of any for me, but i might try to remember if this thread gets going.
Join UG's LARGEST GROUP YET!!!
With your help we are ONE step closer to owning a UG RUN MISSILE SILO!

Songwriting & Lyrics -
New Members Forum -
The Pit -
...I came into this thread. that was the most "Oh Shit" moment ive had so far.
Others have included accidentally kissing someone other than my girlfriend at the time. (Flame me and I'll kill you, this was at least 4 moths ago.)
When I made a thread that had been done before, man, should have used the searchbar.
Quote by mustaineNslash
i know this sounds stupid but...
wheres the sig button??

(sry)

When I deleted my Ninja Gaiden save files.
I just need about $3.50
(<X.X)O=('.'Q)

I'm the motherflippin'
Quote by aleb
When I made a thread that had been done before, man, should have used the searchbar.

hey i said if you give me a link to the original then i would close this one.

Songwriting & Lyrics -
New Members Forum -
The Pit -
I was at my sisters softball game, and there was a woman there that was completely normal looking except she had a huge gut, and my mom says "Mark, get up so this pregnant woman can sit down."

She wasn't pregnant.
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
Whenever i flirt with a girl and it turns out she already has a Bf... ... ... ... wait, that happens a lot!!! (sighs)...
When I accidentally overwrote my FF7 files. And when I left my keys at work, and realised I needed them to open up work the next day.
TRANSFORMICE

Quote by mustaineNslash
Whenever i flirt with a girl and it turns out she already has a Bf... ... ... ... wait, that happens a lot!!! (sighs)...

its all good, its practice.

last night i was driving home doing 50 in 40, i went past a police van and thought oh sh!t....but it wasnt the normal kind of van with a camera in so hmm we will see in a couple of weeks
The Elephant asked the Camel , oh why is your breast on your back Camel? To which the Camel replied, Why that is a strange question from someone with their dick on their face!
Not sure about the biggest but the most recent was when my roomate came home the other day with a roller hockey injury. He had fallen forward and as he fell, he caught a skate in the face! he has just wearing a helmet, no shield, no cage. It broke his nose and beat his face up really bad. He came home from the hospital looking like the elephat man and I went "OH ****!" Craziness...

EDIT: He has now pledged never to play roller hockey without a sheild or a cage again! Good move I feel
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
Last edited by ValoRhoads at May 13, 2008,
I ordered a cheese burger and forgot to take out the gerkins.

Oh shi-!

That didn't actually happen.
Today, when I thought I'd lost my pendrive which had my entire year's work on it a long with my final piece for my A level exam.

I found it though.
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
Quote by Pyrest
Me too! GCSE RE?

I have that exam tomorrow.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Demoralising women is just one of the many services we provide here at UG
one time i was talking to this gay kid and making a whole bunch of gay jokes, and he started crying and walked away. Turns out, yes, he's gay. Now he wants to get his "posse"
after me

Songwriting & Lyrics -
New Members Forum -
The Pit -
lulz when i was at work and one of the guys i work with asked someone "what can I get you today sir" and that person was all "Sir? Im a woman!"
I almost **** my pants it was so funny
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
Flirting with a girl and realising I was in a GUM clinic.

Call me Callum

Current gear - 06 MIM Strat, '02 Epiphone Les Paul, Peavey Rockingham, Tanglewood TF8, BLACKSTAR★ HT-5 Combo, EHX Holy Grail, Boss DS-1, Arion SFL-1

Newcastle (and Port Vale)
Quote by CrowLord
OH ****

I have an exam tomorrow and im on UG instead of revising

OH **** me too, but I have two.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by aleb

OH MY LORD YOU ARE SO FUNNY AND ORIGINAL!
Quote by Retro Rocker
OH MY LORD YOU ARE SO FUNNY AND ORIGINAL!

Oh shi... burn!

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by davis1393
dont even want to talk about it...

You have to now.

And Steve Irwin died ages ago, no-one cares any more.