Crazy-ass thrashers from England! The best 21st century thrash metal act IMO.
http://www.myspace.com/evileuk

Haven't seen a thread about them and I thought there's gotta be one because Evile own so f***ing hard!
My Gear

Guitar(s):
Yamaha ERG-121
Tokai SG-35/CH (my brother's guitar, which I sometimes use)

Amp(s):
Hughes & Kettner Edition Blue 15-DFX

Do NOT click!!!
They bore me.
Proud member of the UG Hate Crew

Laguna Loire of the Final Fantasy Elites - PM metacarpi, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
Excellent band, great guys too.

"This next one's about being eaten by a MASSIVE FOOKIN' SHARK!"
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
I think they already have a pretty big thread here.

They're good, but I haven't gotten a full album yet.
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
Both Evile and Warbringer are excellent imo, regardless whether it "has been done before". Thrash does not need to progress from this, if you want bay-area thrash, listen to metallica or megadeth. This is kick-ass thrash and I don't care if it sounds a bit like slayer, at least they both have better vocals than slayer.
Quote by UncleCthulhu

Evile kick the bollocks off Warbringer, in every way. Better players, better music, better production, more interesting, etc, etc, etc.

FREDIT: You're mentioning that they're unoriginal, they have released one album, why do all of you think that all bands should be groundbreaking and mind bendingly inventive. They've just started, how many bands do you know of that have found their sound after one album?

Yes, it's derivative - so far - but they do it so well that I can ignore that.

Anyway, there's been a few of these threads, and try the Thrash Thread, you'll get a better response there.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Last edited by freddaahh at May 13, 2008,
Evile's pretty sweet. Up there in my mind with Hatchet & Warbringer.

PS. to whoever said better than tom araya's vocals... im just gonna say i loved araya's vocals in Show No Mercy... after that album evile's is better imo too.

Quote by The Virtuoso
Yes, you sir win the internet!

Quote by saphrax
To put it crudely, every hole is a goal.

They're one of the better new thrash bands...so a 5/10. If i hadn't heard them before they'd get another few points.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
Evile are pretty awesome, but some of the songs on their album are a BIT boring. Just a little bit. But enter the grave and the thrasher (dunno if i got the name rite) are magic.
these guys are pretty sweet, I like Schizophrenia or however the hell you spell it and armoured assault. thats just me though, thse guys rock
Quote by freddaahh
Evile kick the bollocks off Warbringer, in every way. Better players, better music, better production, more interesting, etc, etc, etc.

FREDIT: You're mentioning that they're unoriginal, they have released one album, why do all of you think that all bands should be groundbreaking and mind bendingly inventive. They've just started, how many bands do you know of that have found their sound after one album?
Yes, it's derivative - so far - but they do it so well that I can ignore that.

Anyway, there's been a few of these threads, and try the Thrash Thread, you'll get a better response there.

Nile
Opeth
Vader
Mortician
Immortal
Deicide
Obituary
Rhapsody (of Fire)
Elvenking
Kamelot
Sonata Arctica
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
^lol.

They're alright, I like Warbringer better, even if the vocalist does crack(his voice not like drugs yo.)!
bree bree look how fucking metal i am