Hey Guys
Im In A Band, And Were Kind Of Indie/ Pop Rock.. Sorta Like 'Arctic Monkeys' And 'Milburn', But With A Little Bit Of 'The Strokes' and 'We Are Scientists' Chucked In There. Just Wondering If Anyone Could Suggest A Good Band Name Or A Few.

Thanks A Lot.
Ash x
Don't Attempt To Write The Entire Post With Caps Lock On, Or It Just Comes Out Like This.

I Think Band Name Help Goes In The Bandleading Forum.
Quote by blue_strat
Don't Attempt To Write The Entire Post With Caps Lock On, Or It Just Comes Out Like This.

I Think Band Name Help Goes In The Bandleading Forum.

ACTUALLY, THE ENTIRE POST WITH CAPS LOCK WOULD COME OUT LIKE THIS.
Quote by King Baby Duck
ACTUALLY, THE ENTIRE POST WITH CAPS LOCK WOULD COME OUT LIKE THIS.

YEAH, AGREED.
'The Caps Lock Keys'? Wo ist der Caps Lock? Or maybe 'Every word is the start of a sentence'? ;D
IMMA USIN MAH AUTOPILOT FOR AWESOME.

I DON'T EVEN NEED TO STEER.

MMMMMMMMHHHHH FUCK.

I CAN JUST FLY AROUND AND DROP BOMBS AND SHIT.

YOU WISH YOU WERE ME.
The "something plural"

The Clips, nice and simple but can refer to amp clipping
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
And so i'm not wasting time.

yep, something plural.

i hate indie, but, just think, The Rakes, The Young Knives, The Raconteurs, The rifles, i can't think of anymore.

they all sound the same IMHO.
Quote by ValoRhoads
The "something plural"

The Clips, nice and simple but can refer to amp clipping

Or they could at least try to come up with something halfway original.
'The [insert name of random kitchen utensil here]' band names are just so overdone now.

Think about band members, and the songs you play. Think about what they mean, and what the unique personalities of your band members bring to the band as a group. Think about what you stand for, what you'd like to change, aspire to or achieve. Just anything that might set you apart from other bands out there. A suitable name could pop right out at you.
Quote by :-D
ONLY band name thread in the bandleading forum, please.

*Closed*
(Slightly outdated) Electronic and classical compositions by m'self: Check 'em out