What songs would you put in a Jack Johnson medley? Bearing in mind it's a piano and guitar duet, no vocals, the pianos doing an accompanyment, the guitar's playing what's in the tab book.
2 ducks and a rabbi walk into a bar.
The rabbi enjoys a nice drink and the ducks are shooed out so that health services aren't called in.
The day proceeds as normal.
Boring chord after boring chord after boring chord after boring singin after - I'm sorry, I'd rather shoot my self than put any songs in a Jack Johnson medley.
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Quote by meh!
Boring chord after boring chord after boring chord after boring singin after - I'm sorry, I'd rather shoot my self than put any songs in a Jack Johnson medley.

Have you ever listened to Jack Johnson?
Also, why even post if you're not going to say anything helpful?

Taylor, Inaudible Melodies, Sexi Plexi, and Flake are the ultimate jack johnson songs for guitar.
Quote by saxaxe
Have you ever listened to Jack Johnson?

Taylor, Inaudible Melodies, Sexi Plexi, and Flake are the ultimate jack johnson songs for guitar.

thank you
i'll give it a go
The rabbi enjoys a nice drink and the ducks are shooed out so that health services aren't called in.
get some of his newer stuff on there, maybe start it off with all at once, and slow it right down, then play the into to taylor, use the chord progression to then go into talk of the town...
then pause, get the piano to do the first 8 bars of breakdown, then let the guitar do the chord progression for better together, and then slow it down with belle...

hmm...
then... pood People... sitting waiting wishing... just keep playing the ones people know.
The bits you're going to need to work out are bridging the songs together and what order to put them in.

Sorry about the absolute **** punctuation and grammar just then, brainstorming! =]

Oh and Meh, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0H600EnZEg

Go write something like that on acoustic.
I dare you.
I'm a Fire, and I'll Burn.Burn.Burn.
Quote by Magic Jim

Sounds alright to me but it gets boring fairly fast. Sounds like a poor man's James Taylor to me, but oh well

Quote by Jonn0

Oh and Meh, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0H600EnZEg

Go write something like that on acoustic.
I dare you.

Is that a challenge? lol

Again, decent start, would have been amost at home in the jazz playing og Karl Cress, Eddie Lang etc in the 20s. Gets boring very fast again, and his singing voice is dull

Quote by Kensai
No, that's not one of his best...

and why are you in this thread, meh? Simply to tell people jack johnson is boring?

Apparently.

My purpose in this thread was to make a joke. Other people have provided me with purpose since
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Last edited by meh! at May 13, 2008,
its fine its appreciated
its not for any purpose other than learning how to bridge songs, my guitar teachers gonna be on the piano.
unfortunately i couldnt get hold of a sleep through the static, because i would have loved to have done hope
Quote by meh!
No

EDIT:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNlmn7vbXBQ

Should I be impressed?

No, that's not one of his best...

and why are you in this thread, meh? Simply to tell people jack johnson is boring?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Put some Banana Pancakes in there somewhere. Also, Meh, I've never heard this song before, thanks, it's pretty rad.