After doing my first recording for a class Final (Thank raptor jesus it wasn't graded on skill...) I realize that I have a huge problem of just overall noisy sound. When I play, I get a lot of unwanted noises like accidental pull-offs, resonance an accidental string hits.

Now, I can easily practice the string hit problem, but I just don't know HOW I should be practicing to get used to muting basically everything but what I'm playing and not making noisy pull-offs when I don't want to. I currently don't have a professional teaching me so I don't want to learn bad form and not know it. Are there any good exercises to practice this kind of tone refinement?
Thanks!
i have the same problems sometimes especially when i change my finger position.
it make unwanted noise. i try to lower my right hand sometimes for keeping the upper strings from making noise
Quote by kibokun
After doing my first recording for a class Final (Thank raptor jesus it wasn't graded on skill...) I realize that I have a huge problem of just overall noisy sound. When I play, I get a lot of unwanted noises like accidental pull-offs, resonance an accidental string hits.

Sorry, I have no advice, but that made me laugh. haha.
I have the some problems.

In fact, I just posted about this recently and got a few good suggestions in my thread. I suggest reading the replies here.