Just bought a Palomino V8 for $200. V5 is same price, but it is newer. Would I be happier with the newer V5 or the discontinued V8? Don't know the difference in features. Don't play anything high gain if that matters, the highest gain i go is led zeppelin, but i love clapton.
try sending slatsmania a pm?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I'd say stick with the palomino, I have the V5 and if it's classic/zeppelin tones you want, then you're set with the palomino. The V5 has a more modern sound and sounds harsher in my opinion - though I do like it.
The Palominos are being replaced by the Crate V series from what I understand. So it is kind of a old versus new argument. I liked the Crate but have not found a Palomino to try yet.