Page 1 of 2
Sydney, Australia
May 13, 2008, 19:51

A man was arrested in Sydney on sunday night for the sexual assault of a 16 year old girl, after the girl and a group of 7 other 14-16 year old girls assaulted, and attempted to rob him.

Harry Peter Johnstone, 35, of Glebe, was walking along Jackson Street, Glebe, when he was approached by the group of 8 young women, one of which was armed with a baseball bat. According to Johnstone, they demanded his wallet and phone. When he refused, the girl armed with the bat hit him in the face, fracturing his cheekbone, while the others punched and kicked at him.

He then snatched the bat away and proceeded to attack the girls, seriously injuring two of them - one of which is in a medically induced coma, after having developed a blood clot on the brain from being struck in the head with the bat. The other is likely to lose sight in one eye, according to medical staff.

When one of the girls fled into a nearby alley, Johnstone is alleged to have committed the crime in a sort of 'revenge attack' for the assault.

In court, Johnstone expressed little remorse for his actions, claiming that "the girls brung(sic) it on themselves. When they hit me, I just lost it." His lawyer argues that Johnstone had diminished responsibility, due to the trauma of being attacked and hit in the head with a baseball bat, and that the impact of the bat may have given him short term brain damage, impairing his decision-making ability.
The young women are allegedly part of a well-known gang of female teenagers that has been terrorising the Glebe area for months, committing widespread vandalism, mugging, assault and other minor robberies. Local business owners and residents when questioned seemed to all share a similar perspective as this publican: "Well, aside from him, you know - raping the one girl, all I can say is that they got what was coming to them. Here's hoping the rest of them pick up on the lesson".

This guy is my hero.
Basses
Ibanez Gio GSR100 w/ SDs

Amps
Acoustic B200
Quote by Hot_Money420
Are they sure he wasn't trying to rape one...then the others came and beat the **** out of him?

Read the full article?

A large amount of the community support him that there has been a gang of girls attacking and mugging people.
Quote by StonaLemons
Read the full article?

A large amount of the community support him that there has been a gang of girls attacking and mugging people.

Yes I did...

but it didn't say that any eye witnesses said who acted first...

just playing Devil's Advocate...
What? that makes no sense, he raped some chick, her friends try to get revenge, and he beats the sh!t out of them? What the hell?

edit: Ok I get it, I would laugh if he didn't rape the chick, but I'm pissed he fought back. he deserves a beating
Gear
Peavy Basic 60 bass amp
Fender American Precison W/Quarter pounders
SX SPJ-62
Acoustic B100
SX SJB-75 LTD NA
Last edited by JobyByTheNight at May 13, 2008,
Woman. .
Only joking, I love you really.
Quote by JobyByTheNight
What? that makes no sense, he raped some chick, her friends try to get revenge, and he beats the sh!t out of them? What the hell?

He was getting mugged by a bunch of girls. One had a bat and hit him in the head, he snatched it off her and hit 2 and sexually assaulted one.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
Quote by JobyByTheNight

they attacked him so he raped one of them
now extra flamey
Quote by subliminaldelta

This guy is my hero.

why?
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
Quote by JobyByTheNight

Reread it.

Crazy series of events. Looking out your window and seeing that.
One comatose, one half blind, and another raped.

Karma must have been building up for that one for a while.
Quote by muse_
Reread it.

Crazy series of events. Looking out your window and seeing that.

I can see it...

*Girls mug guy*

"Stop mugging him...I am calling cops etc"

*Guy attacks girls and starts to rape one*

"Stop raping her...I am calling the cops....again"
This is going to go down in history as an historic case that's for sure.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
That's crazy. The smart thing to do would have been to call the authorities...not rape her. The people of UG are seriously f'd up if they agree with this man.
I don't agree with the rape, but I don't really care about that he hit them back with the baseball bat.

I personally never retaliation-rape anyone to get revenge. (Nor do I rape people at all )
Quote by Rankles
This is going to go down in history as an historic case that's for sure.

Most things that go down in history tend to be historic.

Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
He should have just smacked the bitches around a bit.
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
Ok, that's just great. He stooped down to their level. Stealing on any level under any circumstance is wrong, so is violence, so is rape.
Well you gotta give it to him, it was an original comeback.
Quote by Slinov
i love you

I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!
Owned.
Quote by Lil Macker
I voted 9, cause I would only let my mum give me a handjob...

Quote by brennsy
SathiaSun for president

Un-Banned! Boy, does it feel great to be back.
Join the Bear Grylls Foundation group!
He's your hero? 0_0

I'm all for batting gangsters in the face, but you're idolizing a man that raped a 16 year old. What the ****, man?
Page 1 of 2