Hey,

I bought a set of EMG 81 and 85 for my Schecter C1 Exotic star from eBay and got them through and installed them and it was all fine.

But I got home yesterday to discover I got another parcel... which was strange cause I never bought anything else, opened it and there was another set of EMG 81/85's LMAO.

FREE EMG's!!!!!!

Im gonna give it a few days to see if it comes out of my bank to send them back but if not im looking to sell them.

They are brand new and never been opened still with seal around them.

Is anyone interested in buying them rather than sticking them on eBay

My MSN is scottrowan7@hotmail.co.uk if you wish to talk.

Thanks,

Rowan
Seller will no doubt email you asking for them back and if you don't, then eBay will ban you.

And send police to your house.

And kill your pets.

Yes that does include your goldfish.
Gear

Fender Stratocaster in Red.

It's all I need.

The Anti-Anti-Ibanez Militia!
LMAO, NOOOO NOT MY GOLDFISH.. o wait, I dont have one.

Guess im safe :P
Quote by .Rowan
LMAO, NOOOO NOT MY GOLDFISH.. o wait, I dont have one.

Guess im safe :P

no youre not

*reported*

advertising goes in advertising forum
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
At least give it a while. He may or may not contact you about them.
Gear

Fender Stratocaster in Red.

It's all I need.

The Anti-Anti-Ibanez Militia!
Quote by .Rowan
Hey,

I bought a set of EMG 81 and 85 for my Schecter C1 Exotic star from eBay and got them through and installed them and it was all fine.

But I got home yesterday to discover I got another parcel... which was strange cause I never bought anything else, opened it and there was another set of EMG 81/85's LMAO.

FREE EMG's!!!!!!

Im gonna give it a few days to see if it comes out of my bank to send them back but if not im looking to sell them.

They are brand new and never been opened still with seal around them.

Is anyone interested in buying them rather than sticking them on eBay

My MSN is scottrowan7@hotmail.co.uk if you wish to talk.

Thanks,

Rowan

S&H charges. If you dont the seller could contact ebay and paypal and come after you and end up charging you for the pickups.
Its stealing no matter who you got the original ones from ,simple as that.
Tom Anderson Hollow Classic
72 thin line tele

Barber trifecta fuzz
Mi audio Crunch Box
Clyde Wah
Barber Burn Unit
Ocean efx Texas deuce
Boomerang chorus delay
Barber ltd

1971 Pro reverb
Fender acoustasonic
Fender super champ xd
it isn't stealing, he gave you more

did you already pay for the first set?

if so then it's probably done..

My friend bought this mini battery powered amp for 20 bux right..

he got a case of them on mistake so he has 20 of the little amps..

only costed him one payment to
Legally, if he sent you the other package separately, they're yours as far as I know.
The Laney Thread are big and clever. No exceptions.
i would return them. he would probably be very cool about it too. maybe even give you a discount on your next purchase or something. even if he doesnt, its the right thing to do
Quote by chea_man
i would return them. he would probably be very cool about it too. maybe even give you a discount on your next purchase or something. even if he doesnt, its the right thing to do

good point that

get in the dudes good books, it could pay off
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
Agree with guys. Send it back.
Lazer LG-180A
Dean Razorback V 255 @ 18v MOD
Bugera 6262-212
ATH-M50
Vox amPlug Metal
Boss TU-80
Boss ML-2
RZBK V 255 build <5%, ideas>
OFFICIAL "DEAN PLAYERS UNITE" PLAYER #2
BUGERA USERS MILITIA...One of the first owners...
Also contact him first before you send them back, he might say keep um.... I've had stuff like that happen before.. Sometimes by the time he pays for shipping there and back there is no since in dealing with it...
Just throwing this out there... you could tell the seller that you weren't satisfied with the pickups, get your money back and send back the opened set and keep the other ... I mean, I'm just throwing that out there lol
My Rig
>MIM Fender Stratocaster and SX SJM-62
>various magicial noise boxes
>Peavey Classic 50 212

For the funk:
>Ibanez ATK300
>Acoustic B100
Quote by red star
Just throwing this out there... you could tell the seller that you weren't satisfied with the pickups, get your money back and send back the opened set and keep the other ... I mean, I'm just throwing that out there lol

That is the best idea I've heard so far.
Member of UG Gain whores.
PM Gpderek09 to join!
Quote by red star

Ahh yes the supa scam... It is a great accomplishment when you can pull it off...

Much like the buy something it breaks 6 months later then you go buy it and swap it for the new one and return it as broken... Who needs a warranty when you have a return policy... lol
what if its not from the seller, i mean chances are they are. what happens if he ****s you over. you send an email to him he gets an idea, decides to take them from you while you think they're his and you get screwed.

i mean, thats just hypothectically.
Ibanez RG7321
Dean Evo Special 7
Agile AL-2000
ESP LTD VB-300
Peavey Vypyr 30
General of the 7 String/ERG Legion

Quote by Bentheemo
Thats probably some of the best advice I've ever received on here.