I'm transposing something written in the key of A to the key of G as I'm finding it easier to sing this way

In the A key there is a call for F#m chord so I'm thinking it should go to an E#m chord and I don't think there is any such chord. If there is, how would I finger it and if there isn't, could someone make a suggestion as to what might fit.

Thanks, as always, for the wicked help.
BRAIN CRAMP!!! How the F*** did I miss that

LOL. I'm pretty experienced so I know how to play Em but to be honest that chord doesn't seem to fit.
yeah, there is no E sharp Minor, its just a normal F minor instead coz E sharp and F are enharmonics