Nearly all of my pieces are emotionally driven. I get most of my inspirations from something that I had felt or experience. Very rarely do I write something completely random, like starting a poem based on just one word or something like that. The problem is that sometimes I can find a great idea for a piece, but I can't translate it into words. Even if I could, it will just end up being really bland and unartistic. How can I be more expressive?
When I write, anything will strike me at a certain moment. An example is when I hear a certain grouping of words, and I think about them, and they turn into a song, so my advice is to listen to the world.
You shouldn't have to write an idea, the idea should be making you write. I took 2 years off from writing because I just never felt something was there. Sometimes it just takes time.
emotion makes the world go round.

playing with the readers emotions are what's smart.

as are misleading them.
Quote by xxemo_kittyxx
Nearly all of my pieces are emotionally driven. I get most of my inspirations from something that I had felt or experience. Very rarely do I write something completely random, like starting a poem based on just one word or something like that. The problem is that sometimes I can find a great idea for a piece, but I can't translate it into words. Even if I could, it will just end up being really bland and unartistic. How can I be more expressive?

You are trying too hard to write that perfect song or poem. Become obsessive about that idea until it can tell you why are u feeling it in the first place? . How does it make u feel ?. How are u going to change by it?. What will u do with that change?.

I'm drunk
Hi