Poll: Scientology, Lol Wut?
Poll Options
View poll results: Scientology, Lol Wut?
I am a serious Scientologist
11 3%
I am in Scientology for the lulz
13 4%
I am not a Scientologist
75 23%
I hate Scientology
124 37%
I am a hamster, I cannot believe in religion
108 33%
Voters: 332.
Page 1 of 3
Are you a scientologist? Are you serious, or do you do it for the lulz?

...most of our troubles arise because 75 million years ago--10M years before the extinction of the dinosaurs--in something called ''INCIDENT II'' a galactic tyrant called XEMU (or XENU) brought billions of his surplus poulation here and blew them up with HBombs.

Our bodies are haunted by the ghosts of thousands of murdered space aliens, singly and in clusters, which are too weak to get bodies of their own and act as spirit fleas on ours; they are called BODY THETANS (BTs), and you spend a lot of time and money finally exorcising them.

Also, what are your thoughts on scientology? Does it, as some famous posters have described, kill?
Only... cult... thread?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I do not do Scientology, it goes against my beliefs in the Sugar Puff monster.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
everyone who's posted in this threead has the same avatar (almost). What am I missing?
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
It is a poll now. Seriously though, I did use the search bar. I found nothing.
Hey whatever you want to believe is cool with me, as long as you aren't trying to aggressively convert me.

DON'T PANIC! DON'T PANIC!
THEY DON'T LIKE IT UP 'EM!
No, I am a Pastafarian, and you sir, fail.
If I had a drink, it would be in your face right now.
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
id say yea, but im with the flying spaghetti monster.
Quote by tarheelfan2
Oh ****, I just found out I got pwned by Joey! Damn...

Quote by funkbass369
GASPPPP! another one pwned by joey!

Quote by funkyfigure8
Lulz Joey Is Teh Ownage I Want His Penus
I'm a Scientologist. It makes me feel good cos if I'm at an accident I'm the only one who can help.
I don't see why Scientology gets more crap than Christianity or any other religion. It's no more ridiculous.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
Quote by mulletman500
I'm a Scientologist. It makes me feel good cos if I'm at an accident I'm the only one who can help.

LOL. WIN.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
i voted I am a serious Scientologist.

only cus i can xD
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

There was an article awhile back about what Scientologists feed there babies. Its a mixof Milk, Barley water, and honey. L. Ron Hubbard claimed he got the recipie from the ancient romans during a time travel trip. Honey can rot teeth and cause botulism (nerve poison) in babies. Dumb, and pretty crazy.
Quote by Andrewbiles
I don't see why Scientology gets more crap than Christianity or any other religion. It's no more ridiculous.

it is more of a cult to me. you need to pay for salvation. i kinda like what's happening with the anon raids, but it won't stop anything.
Quote by qotsa1998
There was an article awhile back about what Scientologists feed there babies. Its a mixof Milk, Barley water, and honey. L. Ron Hubbard claimed he got the recipie from the ancient romans during a time travel trip. Honey can rot teeth and cause botulism (nerve poison) in babies. Dumb, and pretty crazy.

That is why you don't hear of Scientologist families, only people who have been converted externally.
Quote by Andrewbiles

I think it's because they make you pay to find out how religious you are.
Quote by _testament_
Go drink some fucking bleach, asshole.

Gear
Jackson RX10D - Fitted with a Bareknuckle Warpig
Ibanez SA36FM
Squire Strat
Marshall MG250DFX
Boss Metalzone

For Sale:

Kustom 10w amp
Various Daphon Pedals
Quote by Andrewbiles

It's probably because it all sounds like a science-fiction novel, but yeah, hard to tell which religion provides most truth, right?
Another thing is that it's not been around for too long. Society barely had any time to get used to it and people tend to defend themselves against anything new. Then there are all those scientology related horror stories about scientology ruining people's lives. I don't believe half of it, but it bears the question: Do we have such an antipathie to scientology because there is at least something true about those stories?
Scientology = We're all possesed by aliens

Christianity = A jewish zombie is our eternal lord and we must feed on his flesh and blood to please him.

YOU DECIDE WHAT'S RIGHT.
Quote by boreamor
Ah very good point. Charlie__flynn, you've out smarted me

People
should
smile
more

crit4crit on 'acoustic 1 (with piano)' here

Rate my playing skills please.
Quote by charlie__flynn
Scientology = We're all possesed by dead aliens

Christianity = A jewish zombie is our eternal lord and we must feed on his flesh and blood to please him.

YOU DECIDE WHAT'S RIGHT.

Fixed.
Quote by charlie__flynn
Scientology = We're all possesed by aliens

YOU DECIDE WHAT'S RIGHT.

Moar choices?
MOAR!

DON'T PANIC! DON'T PANIC!
THEY DON'T LIKE IT UP 'EM!
I'd like an option for "I'm opposed to Scientology, but find it hilarious". That's my position. I just clicked hate though.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by Andrewbiles

Pretty much what I think.
Quote by Andrewbiles

Probably because christianity is free.
Quote by p o e
lmfao man thats so sick and depraved and yet funny all at once

my hats off to you IbanezSA160, you have embodied the Pit into one little poem
Quote by IbanezSA160
Probably because christianity is free.

People don't have to become scientologists, they make a choice.
Quote by Sabu
People don't have to become scientologists, they make a choice.

Yes, and people make stupid choices, like starting smoking. It's hard to quit when you start to see how much it's hurting you, just like scientology.
Quote by p o e
lmfao man thats so sick and depraved and yet funny all at once

my hats off to you IbanezSA160, you have embodied the Pit into one little poem
Watch what you say guys, they're here. Look at the bottom of IbanezSA160's post. It says
"Last censored by the Church of Scientology : Today" with a link to xenu.net...
I hate it as much as I hate pretty much any religion (lol gr1m kvlt), but I draw the line at actively denouncing the beliefs of others. That includes 4chan raidfaggotry.
Quote by Andrewbiles

yes it is
Fender American Special Telecaster
Blackstar HT-5
Wren and Cuff Tall Font Russian
BBE Sonic Stomp
Mojo Hand FX Recoil Delay
Empress ParaEQ
I don't know Scientology, is there something wrong with me?
McLovin is my hero!

It's not the going that the pit cares about.
It's the coming.
Quote by Paquijón
You know what? The historical explanations given by Scientologists would make for a great RPG video game premise.

... I think you're onto something. Right down to bleeding them dry of cash for better abilities and powers... Wow, that L. Ron Hubbard had the MMO market squared.
Page 1 of 3