My other thread was getting long and out dated so i decided to delete it and make a new one. So...

I'm selling some pedals to help raise money for some new grear and im also willing to trade for nice tremolo/delay pedal(or a pedal tuner with true bypass). All prices are in US dollars and negotiable with shipping and stuff. Paypal CONUS

Zoom 2020: $40
*includes power supply*
This was the first effects pedal i ever got. Since i didn't play much guitar at all when i first got it, there is little play time on it. IT may be older but it has very good effects, including some nice ones u would expect a guitar synth to create...it also has a preset that sounds almost exactly like the famous "obi wah" setting on the line 6 fm-4

Digitach Rp300a: $50

*includes power supply and original box*
i actually have 2 of these to sell

These pedal have lots of nice effects, the drives aren't the greatest but the cool modulation, amp modeling, pickup modeling and other effects more then make up for it

Boss Sd1: $35

*Comes with original box*
This is a nice drive pedal. its not the greatest in the world but for its price its hard to beat, its has a wide array of tones and amount of gain it can add, it also works pretty well with the volume at 10 and he gain at 0 as a clean boost

and a group shot
Last edited by IclaptonisgodI at May 13, 2008,
why is the Boss pedal $45 when you can buy it for $49 new?
EHX Users Guild Member

B52 AT100 & AT412 Cab
Fender MIM Satin Strat
EHX Russian Big Muff
EHX Memory Man w/ Hazarai
EHX Holy Grail
Dan Electro EQ
Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah
Quote by forsakenpromise
How much 4 the zoom?

40 shipped

Quote by Master Bait Her
why is the Boss pedal $45 when you can buy it for $49 new?

Because i mis hit the keys its $35 ill edit it
If you want better close up pictures, set your camera to macro mode. Its setting thats a picture of a little flower. Just thought I'd give ya a heads up
Like good folk/indie music? Check us out at www.myspace.com/mckenzieshae
ARRGH, MATEYS!! I Be a PIT PIRATE!! sworn enemy of the PIT NINJAS! I am the 30th pit pirate to sail under the great command of justinhawkins, MATEYS! (pm justinhawkins to join)
I like that digitech.

Alot.

or that Zoom....
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
location?
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████