Page 1 of 2
can anyone tell me when or if varg gets out of jail.

i am looking forward to a new album
I think he gets out soon, may be mistaken though, google will know
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Hopefully not for a long time.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
i tried google and wikipedia it just sayshis parole was postponed untill april 2008. but we are in may...
He wont make a new album (check his website)
Quote by Reincaster
I once got shocked by a spider amp.

I got powers like spiderman did, except I model everyone else's powers poorly.

Quote by shredhead22
why not, i started using the zakk wylde boomers and now every third note i hit is a pinch harmonic

Vikernes is currently serving a 21 year sentence for the 1993 murder of Øystein "Euronymous" Aarseth of Mayhem as well for the burning of three stave churches in Norway. He was expected to seek parole in April 2008, after having been denied in 2006, however no news of his release has been reported.

:/
Quote by edvac
i tried google and wikipedia it just sayshis parole was postponed untill april 2008. but we are in may...

He's probably not getting out any time soon in that case
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Didn't he get about 20 years? That'd make it about another 5 years.
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']^ This man knows everything.

Seriously, don't even try and question him, he'll rip your face off with his awesomeness alone.
Quote by Kumanji
@ yet another win post from Vince. Kudos to you, sir.
Quote by rabidguitarist
Hopefully not for a long time.

+1000
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
i guess that since he isnt out of jail already, (his parole was set for april 2008 but we are in may 2008) it is safe to say that he has to serve the whole sentance???
Quote by edvac
i guess that since he isnt out of jail already, (his parole was set for april 2008 but we are in may 2008) it is safe to say that he has to serve the whole sentance???

As he should have to, seeing as he killed someone.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.
Quote by ctb
he tried to escape though didn't he?

I think some we love satan nutters tried to bust him out, lol, silly goths

Quote by ctb
he tried to escape though didn't he?

he did escape, but was caught shortly after.

but i still think he is awsome for escaping jail (not an easy thing to do)
The max sentence in Norway is 23 years, I think.
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
Quote by edvac
he did escape, but was caught shortly after.

but i still think he is awsome for escaping jail (not an easy thing to do)

but not for the whole killing thing he did before though, eh?
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
Quote by faultyy
I think some we love satan nutters tried to bust him out, lol, silly goths

> : O
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
AND WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF THE DREAMS
He wants to stay in jail for as long as possible. He'll probably get killed the first day he gets out...
------------------
The maximum sentence in Norway is 21 years, so he's getting out in about 5 years if he doesn't apply for parole.
Quote by Felkara
Dude, you just made the most intelligent post in this entire thread. Congrats.
Quote by Sol9989
but not for the whole killing thing he did before though, eh?

it is a shame he killed euronomous(spelled right?) i really like euronomous as a guitarist so that takes away for his awsomeness. if that answers your question
Quote by edvac
it is a shame he killed euronomous(spelled right?) i really like euronomous as a guitarist so that takes away for his awsomeness. if that answers your question

And thats it xD
Quote by Reincaster

Quote by shredhead22
why not, i started using the zakk wylde boomers and now every third note i hit is a pinch harmonic

Quote by Popsai
He wont make a new album (check his website)

He first said he wouldn't but then said afterwards he will maybe make an album or two, like the old stuff again.
RULE BRITANNIA
I think he escaped when he was out on a furlough or something, so he didn't really bust out if i remember correctly, but when they caught him he had a bunch of guns and crap.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Aye, he didn't 'escape' he tried to drive away in a stolen car whilst on short leave.
RULE BRITANNIA
oh yeah. it says that on burzum.org i just read that. which naturally makes him less cool.
Quote by sam b

Oh yeah, I forgot. It's ok for someone to be a nazi and a murderer if you like their music.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
You said you're looking forward to a new album... Being in prison never stopped him before.. Daudi Baldrs is one of my fav albums

EDIT: ^ nah, i'm not saying that at all.. He's served his time and could well come out and do it again, but it's not gonna stop me liking his music
Last edited by sam b at May 13, 2008,
Quote by rabidguitarist
Oh yeah, I forgot. It's ok for someone to be a nazi and a murderer if you like their music.

where did that come from? i doubt he is a nazi. as for murderer, he said it was in self defense(but that is not known for sure). and his music is awsome. AND even if he was a nazi, whats it to you? eveyone to thier own as long as nobody is unjustly harmed or wronged.
He admits to being a racist, but he strongly objects to being called a Nazi. It's Odalism; "pride in one's own ancient cultural and religious traditions, rather than adopting those of outside cultures."
RULE BRITANNIA
The maximum sentence in Norway is 21 years, so he's getting out in about 5 years if he doesn't apply for parole.

He applied and it was denied.

Øystein (Enourmous or whatever) attacked Varg, but Varg managed to escape, but went back to kill Øystein. Something like that.

Varg thought Øystein was planning to kill him, and killed him suposedly before he could get a pop off of varg.There was rumors that Øystein was planning to kill him but I personally think it was a load of crap.Øystein could barely disobey his mother let alone kill varg.Øystein only began talking about it because he felt varg was undercutting his "leadership" of the black metal scene with the whole church burning thing.

Personally I think varg is a complete and utter twat.I hope the ****er stays there.
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
Euronymous attacked Varg first with a knife, the Varg managed to get the knife off of Euronymous and stabbed him a few times, Euronymous fell on a lamp and cut his back up real badly, and then Varg stabbed him in the head twice, which killed him. Overall it was in self defence, but Varg took it a little farther than he needed to.
That is not dead which can eternal lie
And with strange aeons even death may die

IA! IA! CTHULHU FHTAGN!
Quote by cobain_is_king
He first said he wouldn't but then said afterwards he will maybe make an album or two, like the old stuff again.

Really? thats awesome
Quote by Reincaster

Quote by shredhead22

Quote by Mr_Mysterio
Euronymous attacked Varg first with a knife, the Varg managed to get the knife off of Euronymous and stabbed him a few times, Euronymous fell on a lamp and cut his back up real badly, and then Varg stabbed him in the head twice, which killed him. Overall it was in self defence, but Varg took it a little farther than he needed to.

I'd hardly call it a few times.

I think he killed him intentionally.Varg traveled to his apartment, afterwhich euronymous was found dead with twenty-three stab wounds outside his flat.Varg claims in interviews that he had the knife with a clear intent to kill euronymous suposedy over rumours that euyronomus was plotting to kill him.Such an act that I am sure euronymous was completely incapeable of acheiving.
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
Quote by \Powerslave/
I'd hardly call it a few times.

i'd hardly call it self defense.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
Quote by 67_67
As he should have to, seeing as he killed someone.

It was self defense.

Euronymous pulled a knife on him. He did overdo it, but it was still self defense.
Quote by JilaX^
It was self defense.

Euronymous pulled a knife on him. He did overdo it, but it was still self defense.

You were there were you?

All anyone has is the word of some guy who killed someone (self defence or not), committed various arson on churches, then laughed in court when being sentenced. Then stole a car and tried to escape!

To be honest I wouldnt believe a word he said.

I still fucking love his music though
Page 1 of 2