ig·no·rance /ˈɪgnərəns/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[ig-ner-uhns] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun the state or fact of being ignorant; lack of knowledge, learning, information, etc.

So, has UG ever seen/heard any signs of major ignorance?

Today, on the bus, some sixth grader said that I was gothic because my hair is long and I wear black t-shirts.

P.S.- I used the search bar.
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

I ignore people on busses, suppose that's quite ignorant
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
My schoolmate told me that she believes thar guys shouldn't be able to drive before the age of 25.
Of course not.
i told an ignorant guy on the bus today that he was a goth

stupid goth
Quote by ~Danny~
Must if they break for me, better sounds come from the way you play more-so than the strings.

Quote by ~Danny~
>hen I said 'must', i meant just.

Quote by ~Danny~
I think we've realised I can't type by now...
Quote by Våd Hamster
My schoolmate told me that she believes thar guys shouldn't be able to drive before the age of 25.
Of course not.

lol I'm going to start using that as my excuse
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Quote by Våd Hamster
Of course not.

and women should be able to drive??
Quote by faultyy
lol I'm going to start using that as my excuse

If you do that, I will carve out your heart with a rusty spoon.

A wooden, rusty spoon.

Quote by ctb

Yes of course.
Quote by Våd Hamster

A wooden, rusty spoon.

Man if you turn up at my house with a wooden rusty spoon I'l not only let you but I'll help and allow you to take 3 things from my room before you leave

Quote by faultyy
Man if you turn up at my house with a wooden rusty spoon I'l not only let you but I'll help and allow you to take 3 things from my room before you leave

kinda like dungeons and dragons really..
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

Quote by Våd Hamster
Of course not.

guys as in everyone, or males specifically?

if anything, being designed to kill mammoths and all that, guys should be better at driving.
Quote by yam
guys as in everyone, or males specifically?

if anything, being designed to kill mammoths and all that, guys should be better at driving.

Males.

The female limit is 20, of course.

Because males are in general 5 years lower in maturi-
Hang on, I have to go punch something now.
Quote by ctb

Quote by Våd Hamster

A wooden, rusty spoon.

Yes of course.

Am I the only one who's noticed you two have the same avatar? or did you guys plan that out?

wait...there's a bunch of you guys with that same avatar...am I going insane???? What's going on?!?!?!?!?!
Quote by Våd Hamster

A wooden, rusty spoon.

Yes of course.

I haven't ever seen rusting wood. I must be in fact ignorant.
ಥ_ಥ
my brother thinks all metal is roaring and growling.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
Quote by david_highland
Am I the only one who's noticed you two have the same avatar? or did you guys plan that out?

wait...there's a bunch of you guys with that same avatar...am I going insane???? What's going on?!?!?!?!?!

It's in honer of a fellow UG'er....
Quote by david_highland

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=859308

On topic:

A while back, I witnessed someone telling another guy that he should start on bass and move up to the "real" guitar when he gets good enough....
Nope, no sig here.
Last edited by Mutant Corn at May 13, 2008,
Quote by Våd Hamster
It's in honer of a fellow UG'er....

Straight up, much love for Nick.

DON'T PANIC! DON'T PANIC!
THEY DON'T LIKE IT UP 'EM!
Quote by Sol9989
my brother thinks all metal is roaring and growling.
haha i remember wearing a Maiden shirt to school when i was about 14 and 1 person saying "god I hate that sort of music where all they do is just shout and scream"

.. what?! Maiden?!

and another guy who says "Iron Maiden is old music, I like modern music like 2Pac"

I told him he was retarded and Maiden's last album, as it was at the time, was 2003, and 2Pac died in 1996
lol most people on here should, in theory, know what modulation in a musical context means.
I mentioned being atheist in my 1st class and some overly-religious guy goes, " Atheists? I don't associate with those devil worshipers..."

This same guy told us that the earthquake in China means that the Bible's prophecy is being fulfilled. He told us to, "Join now or be left behind!"

I don't enjoy his viewpoints, but he's a nice guy, and pretty funny most of the time.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.