So I have a project for school, and I can literally do anything I want. I wanna tie it into something related to guitars, but don't really know what to do. I just wanted to know if my fellow UGers had any ideas for a topic or project?
GO YANKEES!
literally anything?
build?design?research?
Quote by mustaineNslash
i know this sounds stupid but...
wheres the sig button??

(sry)

History always works.
Write a little story about the history of electric guitars, the way they made, differences between the companies, the sounds, stlye, and you should bring some audio there with different type of guitar sounds (a clean fender, a distorted fender- a clean gibson, distorted gibson, etc) and a bit explanation of the effects like distortion, chorus, flanger, reverb, fuzz, etc...
I think it should work.
Quote by aleb
literally anything?
build?design?research?

I only have till June 15th, so I think building something is out of the picture.

Do you think the history of guitars would be a good idea? I could make a big timeline.
GO YANKEES!
Quote by Gothica69
History always works.
Write a little story about the history of electric guitars, the way they made, differences between the companies, the sounds, stlye, and you should bring some audio there with different type of guitar sounds (a clean fender, a distorted fender- a clean gibson, distorted gibson, etc) and a bit explanation of the effects like distortion, chorus, flanger, reverb, fuzz, etc...
I think it should work.

Good idea... just a bit too big.
GO YANKEES!
Quote by saphrax
Easy!

Get stoned,
play guitar,
record it,
pass enrichment,
?????
PROFIT!

Yeah, do that

Or record it live in front of your class and melt some faces!
Quote by mustaineNslash
i know this sounds stupid but...
wheres the sig button??

(sry)

Today we put in our proposals for the project, and I putt in "How did Les Paul affect the guitar industry?"

Do you guys think there's enough info for this? But I can't remember what i put for my project. Maybe I could make a model of the guitars as his time went on?
GO YANKEES!