do you consider GWAR to even be a real band? they dont even seem to be musicians to me. more like dressed-up retards

yeah, i guess it is comedy metal. thats right
Last edited by Bodomrulz at May 13, 2008,
No I do not.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
i never really got into them, so i cant really say anything about them
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
i love GWAR! To be honest I consider them a comedy metal band. I mean c'mon, aliens from the planet GWAR have come to rock you and kill everything! That's comedy! (and some pretty good tunes) You should take a good listen to one of their albums before you make a judgement.
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
yeah there music, music doesnt have any boundries really, so nobody can say, thats not music, but yes they are ****ty music
they play music for a living and together they play songs

so yes, they are musicians and yes they are real band
Sig space available, give me some praise
Also was it gwar or david brockie that did 'i wanna be a squirell'?
comedy gold.
and 'the chinese have no cheese' brilliant.
Quote by Bodomrulz
do you consider Children of Bodom to even be a real band? they dont even seem to be musicians to me. more like dressed-up retards

Hey look, opinions!
I like GWAR, they definitely have their moments like "Fucking and Animal", as long as you take them for what they are, i.e. a joke, then they're great.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
I wanna see you play Bring Back The Bomb.

Gwar >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> you.
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
Quote by alkalineweeman
ohhh cmon 'i hate love songs' is epic

I love that song and i whenever i play School's out i use their version with a couple tweaks here and there, but other than that i think that they are a joke.
They aren't one of my favorite bands but i don't even see how you can say they aren't music. It's not like they play gore grind or something which is at least up for debate (although only idiots side on the 'no it's just noise side'). It's ****ing thrash, are you deaf or something?
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
Quote by mikiedaman
i'm pretty sure they are aliens.

And they killed the dinosaurs.

I named my penis after their bassist... Beefcake The Mighty.
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Quote by obvs
Stfu **** they make better music then you could ever.

Wow. You know the TS personally, in real life, and are aware of every bit of music he has ever composed? Interesting
Whether or not they are a "band" or performance art GWAR should be respected for finally calling attention to the ever-growing threat of penguin invasion.

They will come.
They will eat your face with their their tiny demonic beaks.
They will write a new page in the history of Earth... err.. as soon as they learn to write...
Quote by CFH82
And they killed the dinosaurs.

I named my penis after their bassist... Beefcake The Mighty.

There bassist named himself beefcake the mighty? :|
Quote by UGHm.o.w.
Performance Art? It's really more about the show they put on isn't it

Only until you listen to their later output; I'm listening to Beyond Hell right no and it is absolutely awesome; the songwriting and technical side of the whole thing has gone up so much compared to their earlier stuff.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.