Page 1 of 5
Ok, so I've managed to get myself into a fight... which will be going down tomorrow afternoon. I'm not the fighting type, but this guy has done way too much and he wants a fight so I'm giving it to him. There's no backing so... here's the scenario...

Me:
5'3"
120lbs
Decent strength, really fast though

Him:
5'7"
???lbs
Pretty chubby, strong though, slow

I've never been in a real fight, but I have no problem fighting "dirty". It's just going to be me and him on a big hill... any advice, or am I ****ed?
Quote by SG thrasher
Bums to the ground when rilakam's around.
your onnly 5'3" id watch out. get slightly drunk or stoned before
why do we have to have a thread like this every few days?

**** off.
Acoustic Percussion Guitar Player
Quote by InvaderTSN
I can only poop during full moons.
Yeah. Nose-stomach-balls. In that order.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Kick him in the nuts, then tell him you're Chuck Norris and roundhouse kick him. the earth will bow down to you
HAHAHA.... You are both really short.

Gear:
Rickenbacker 620
Vox Valvetronix AD60VTX
Snarling Dog Whino Wah
Not Enough cables
I can't relate to the never ending games you play.
Use your speed and run away
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
dodge left, people usually swing with their right hands the most. Get a good swing, you said he is fat and slow and swinging your arm around from your back gives you the most momentum on the punch.

Martial artists say go for straight punches, but i dont advise it with this kid because it won't hurt him as much.

Aim for the head, more hits he takes, the more he'll be willing to stop.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I don't want to give myself over to a world of Regina Spektor, Van Gogh posters, and loud conversations about how wasted they got.
Begin the fight, throw a few dummies to test his reflexes...if he's slow, go for a quick snap-punch to the nose to break it. If he grabs his nose, axekick his collar bone and snap it. If he doesn't, quick punches to the stomach and sternum, hammerfist if he ever grabs your arm, or bite and be a dirty ****er. Finally, when he's on the floor (you may need to beat down on him from step 2), lift his body up, and snap his spine over your knee.

Or just kick him in the nadgers.
O.o just noticed you're 5'3. Shout "Midget in a bikini, look!", point forward, then run.
Falcon punch him...
Quote by _-=Ali C=-_
i do it a lot. ill be playin somethin and i forget to close my mouth... sometimes its really bad, slobber everywhere. i goes mostly over the neck, on the higher frets, and its really hard to get out from under the strings.
Quote by edvac
your onnly 5'3" id watch out. get slightly drunk or stoned before

^ don't do this

Make sure you have some friends nearby or actually there just in case it get bad, also fighting by your lonesome would be pretty tough on your morale. Is it just you two or will there be cronies at the fight?
Quote by mustaineNslash
i know this sounds stupid but...
wheres the sig button??

(sry)

do what dave draiman did

bike chain!

seriously though a trick that always works. when he walks towards u, walk towards him, "cmon lets talk about this" but keep walking, when you get to him swing your elbow into his teeth and follow through. he will probably fall over so you can roll his sorry ass down the hill
How can you know yourself if you haven't been in a fight?

Seriously, unless you've been in a violent scenario, you can't say how you'll act. I get vicious in play fights, but I can't do much else than hit and run when I get attacked otherwise.
just his first few punches, usually the right hand, than hit him as hard as you can in the face, and keep goin til he falls down
"To me it seems pretty straightforward. There are two opinions one can have about freedom of speech, you're for it or against it." - Tom Morello

Shackled Our Minds When You're Bent on the Cross... When Ignorance Reigns, Life is Lost
isnt there any1 on UG living near you who can be ur 'mandem'??
i think about my life,
and the midnight highway...
the life of a renegade
king

Member #7 of the I Love Hayley Williams Club! PM Gibson_SG_uzr55 to Join
video it for us then post it up here i wanna see that man! twat him one in the bollocks that should sort him out...

just dont let him hold you back by his hand on your head
upon discussing Shay Laren..

Originally Posted by FloyDZeD
I googled her, and now I have a boner. Thanks a lot.

and horny things we done as youngsters, this one involving involving poo..

Quote by meh17
1 Toddler 1 Cup

epic
falcon punch
i think about my life,
and the midnight highway...
the life of a renegade
king

Member #7 of the I Love Hayley Williams Club! PM Gibson_SG_uzr55 to Join
try this: karate chop down onto his head to bring his hands up, followed by a nutshot. while he's bent over, give him a knee to the face.
Quote by Nakon14

Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Crate GTD65
Vox DA5
Quote by kill_busted
falcon punch

Enough with the falcon punching!
Quote by mustaineNslash
i know this sounds stupid but...
wheres the sig button??

(sry)

Bring a gun.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Yeah... I know I'm short. I'll probably aim for pressure points...

and then falcon punch him.
Quote by SG thrasher
Bums to the ground when rilakam's around.
Page 1 of 5