well I went to lunch with my father yesterday, and we decided to go pick up some job applications for me. We got back tracked and ended up just hitting pawn shops. The last one we went to we found this dean. We werent looking to buy really, but with it being priced fairly well, having a new HSC, strap locks, and being in New condition we decided to bite after a bit of bargaining.

It doesnt really suit either of us look wise, but It makes me want an ML. this is to pointy but i really enjoy the basic body shape and the balance. Plays very well and sounds fantastic.

Thank you stimulus check, we will have 2 other new guitars coming soon.

GUITARS:
Ibanez s40dxqm
Gibson SG faded

Amp:
Peavey JSX 120watt head
Mesa Boogie recto 2x12 Cab
Nice, not really fond of any graphics dean put on guitars. cheap looking. But decent guitars especially if you find them at an ok price.

how much you pay for it?
Quote by False_God
Nice, not really fond of any graphics dean put on guitars. cheap looking. But decent guitars especially if you find them at an ok price.

how much you pay for it?

+1

Also, didn't you just get 2 LTD guitars recently

More power to ya!
DAMN YOU WITH YOUR FREQUENT NEW GUITAR DAYS!!!

Can your dad maybe walk around a few pawn shops with me??? lol

Like stated - not a big fan of the graphics, they kind of look like stickers up close. But I do love the Razorback and ML style's, they're really comfortable. Have fun with that guitar man... And that green EC-1000... THAT I WANT!!!

So ummm... What's your EXACT address? Just wondering... For... Personal reasons...

ya i did,

Im not really wanting to share the price.

heres a pic of my more metal based guitars(minus the gretsch, ha)

GUITARS:
Ibanez s40dxqm
Gibson SG faded

Amp:
Peavey JSX 120watt head
Quote by edusty2010
DAMN YOU WITH YOUR FREQUENT NEW GUITAR DAYS!!!

Can your dad maybe walk around a few pawn shops with me??? lol

Like stated - not a big fan of the graphics, they kind of look like stickers up close. But I do love the Razorback and ML style's, they're really comfortable. Have fun with that guitar man... And that green EC-1000... THAT I WANT!!!

So ummm... What's your EXACT address? Just wondering... For... Personal reasons...

ha, well i do alot of trading and its how i aquire most of my stuff. Ive gotten some lucky deals. This is actually the first guitar ive bought in a long while. In the family pic mine are the LTDs and the Gretsch, the newer razor back is half mine half my dads. the other are all his.
GUITARS:
Ibanez s40dxqm
Gibson SG faded

Amp:
Peavey JSX 120watt head
Nice dude! Is the hardcase absolutely massive for the Razorback? I would imagine it to be.

Regarding playability...

- How does it play? Is it a set neck joint yeah? Can't tell from the pictures.
- How is upper fret access?
- Specs wise, I'm not sure about Dean guitars. Rosewood fretboard, mahogany body... LFR? Seymour Duncan Dimebucker at bridge and Dean pickup at neck aye?
- Would you recommend it to other users with high recommendations or are there some niggles with the guitar?
Quote by Mwoit
Nice dude! Is the hardcase absolutely massive for the Razorback? I would imagine it to be.

Regarding playability...

- How does it play? Is it a set neck joint yeah? Can't tell from the pictures.
Plays grat, nice neck joint, its set neck.

- How is upper fret access?
Good so far, havent played the reall high frets a whole bunch yet.
- Specs wise, I'm not sure about Dean guitars. Rosewood fretboard, mahogany body... LFR? Seymour Duncan Dimebucker at bridge and Dean pickup at neck aye?
No sure about body wood, yep theres a rosewood board, it is a LFR but its very solid(no cheap pot metal. coret on the pick ups.
- Would you recommend it to other users with high recommendations or are there some niggles with the guitar?

I would deffinatly recomend finding a like new used one, i dont know about paying the full $1100, but at used prices yes.
GUITARS:
Ibanez s40dxqm
Gibson SG faded

Amp:
Peavey JSX 120watt head