So I'm getting my first tattoo tomorrow, will be on my right bicep...to be honest I don't know exactly what it will look like yet, I'll look for ideas later but I wanted to what it feels like when you get one. Is it painful? Not that bad? I'm not a pussy but I'd rather not sit there for 15 minutes with the feeling of getting hundreds of flu shots one after another in the same general place.

And also if you got any sweet tats post em!
Try the Body Modification Thread, you'll get better responses in there.

Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Quote by Selkies921
So I'm getting my first tattoo tomorrow, will be on my right bicep...to be honest I don't know exactly what it will look like yet, I'll look for ideas later but I wanted to what it feels like when you get one. Is it painful? Not that bad? I'm not a pussy but I'd rather not sit there for 15 minutes with the feeling of getting hundreds of flu shots one after another in the same general place.

And also if you got any sweet tats post em!

A) Body mod thread
B) 15 minutes? Better be a tiny ass tattoo.
C) Why get a tattoo if you dont know what you want? Thats just plain stupid.
1. Don't get a tattoo just because you can.
2. Get something meaningful. Not something stupid you'll regret. (I have a Metallica star logo tattoo, but it means something to me, because Metallica's music has helped me through a lot of hard times..)
3. It doesn't hurt much, unless it goes round to the inside of your arm..then it hurts more.
Our hearts are with Nick Grundy.
Quote by Ez0ph
I think AvengedThrice is pretty cool guy, eh raeps kittens to death and doesn't afraid of anything.

He knows me well..
if a tattoo only takes you 15 minutes to get, i wouldnt say its worth getting.

also, the only reason i dont have a tattoo is because i dont want to have the "i wanna tattoo so i gots to find something that looks cool that i can slap on myself" attitude when i get one. if i get something inked on my body for the rest of my life its going to be something that i know there is no other way to represent it other than in tattoo form.

i almost got one two years ago, because i got into that line of thinking that i just turned 18 and i want a tattoo. and looking back, if i would have gotten it...regretted isnt the right word, but it wasnt something that would have had enough meaning for me to completely happy with my entire life.

if i do get one, its going to go up my side tho.

/completely subjective hearsay
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
It stings, kinda...I didn't really feel most of mine till it was about half done, then it began to hurt. after it's done it'll probably feel like you've been burnt, it'll be kinda sore for a few days, but there isn't anything about the process that's unbearable. The worst part about it is when it's healing, mine got all flaky and itchy, I'm told this happens to almost everyone but I've talked to people who's tattoos didn't react that way. All I really gotta say is think hard about getting a tattoo with alot of red in it. The red in my tattoo took a hell of alot longer to heal than the rest of it...
Quote by AvengedThrice
1. Don't get a tattoo just because you can.
2. Get something meaningful. Not something stupid you'll regret. (I have a Metallica star logo tattoo, but it means something to me, because Metallica's music has helped me through a lot of hard times..)
3. It doesn't hurt much, unless it goes round to the inside of your arm..then it hurts more.

Got the same tattoo, meant something at the time (metallica getting me into metal, not so much now but i still think its a cool logo.
MY gear
Vintage v100 les paul.
POS Ion strat
Vox ad50vt
15 watt practice amp
Ibanez rg570
Quote by saxaxe
A) Body mod thread
B) 15 minutes? Better be a tiny ass tattoo.
C) Why get a tattoo if you dont know what you want? Thats just plain stupid.

I agree with everything except A, I dont understand all you thread Nazis. But anyway, my tattoo took four hours and it's probaby 4" by 3", and I thought hard about wether or not to get a tattoo, I didn't get one just because I wanted to look cool, I actualy catch a fair amount of **** for it, I got mine because I wanted to comemorate an important time in my life which was my first serious band, which incidentaly doesn't have a serious name, Anti-buffalo coalition which reads on my arm as A.B.C. with a crazy looking buffalo with one of those symbols like see on anti-smoking signs. Sound stupid, but at least I got it for a reason..