Hey all.

Just wondering if there's been any updates on NOFX. Have they even began working on a new record?
They're probably too busy with their TV show, now.
And clenching your fist for the ones like us
Who are oppressed by the figures of beauty,
You fixed yourself, you said, "Well, never mind,
We are ugly, but we have the music."
They probably wrote a bunch of really awesome intelligent material and went "We can't release this under our name! What would people think?"
Quote by sargasm
They probably wrote a bunch of really awesome intelligent material and went "We can't release this under our name! What would people think?"

Oh sargasm, your witty comments never cease to amuse me!
Quote by original=punk
I really don't care about NoFX, any uber-liberal pisses me off.

lol i still dont get how people can be too liberal or a little liberal. cos if you are, you are. if you're not, you're not. lol
Quote by recklessnick
lol i still dont get how people can be too liberal or a little liberal. cos if you are, you are. if you're not, you're not. lol

It's easy. Someone who's mega-liberal doesn't actually believe all the stuff, they just say "okay" don't think about it.

Regular human beings actually think about things, so they will never be totally left or totally right.
I can't I'm at work and the chat doesn't work here because of their firewall or whatever.
Quote by kaptink
I don't know but the TV show is awesome (its on youtube).

The only interesting thing about the show is how they manage to come across as pricks in every episode I've seen. (Which is only two.)
Quote by Manos15
The only interesting thing about the show is how they manage to come across as pricks in every episode I've seen. (Which is only two.)

I watched the first half of the first episode, and realized they're not even interesting to watch, just dumb.
Last edited by devourthekitten at May 14, 2008,
Quote by devourthekitten
I watched the first half of the first episode, and realized they're not even interesting to watch, just dumb.

I seriously have a different opinion of El Hefe. I always thought he was more reserved and smarter but after seeing him pronounce rotisserie "ro-tis-re" and wear a towel on his head in front of a largely Islamic audience I have my doubts.

Some of the Hi-jinks they get up to are good though. I was surprised they showed them snorting coke on TV.
Quote by original=punk
It's easy. Someone who's mega-liberal doesn't actually believe all the stuff, they just say "okay" don't think about it.

Regular human beings actually think about things, so they will never be totally left or totally right.

what. i must have misunderstood the meaning of liberalism then.

urbandictionary says a liberal is someone who falls on the left side of politics. i always thought liberals were the ones in the middle.
Liberals are basically very slightly left wing and like to act all progressive but are too bourgeois to be anticapitalist and too fence-sitting to make any changes.
Quote by Adam_Harrison9
You're not going to get a serious response. The board is too "p0nx". Sorry.

1. Serious answer: I don´t know.

2. You cannot expect a serious answer, because this thread is stupid. I could make a hundred threads like "When does Widerkampfständer bring out their next album".