The BC Rich Mockingbird has really caught my eye and I believe it is a beautiful guitar.
I've heard some terrible things about BC Riches and some great things about the recent ones.

Calibre Classic has caught my attention the most.
ta in advance.
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
The Custom Shop one.
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
The 400 and below suck (platinum or bronze series or sumthing like that), but the rest are great. The 400 and up ones i dont have exp with are the ST and the USA ones
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
Of course the lower end models are awful but the rest of them are good. Also B.C. Rich really is turning things around and pulling a Schecter with better hardware for the prices (most of their new models have OFRs for pretty reasonable prices).
If you can afford it, the best would obviously be the custom shop one built to your specs. If you are asking about the production models, I own a "Special X" that is a perfectly balanced neck-through piece of candy. The "Exotic Classic" series are very nice, too. But if I were to buy a production one, the "ST" is probably the way to go.
I highly recommend the CS options, though:
Quote by Johnthewrench
If you can afford it, the best would obviously be the custom shop one built to your specs. If you are asking about the production models, I own a "Special X" that is a perfectly balanced neck-through piece of candy. The "Exotic Classic" series are very nice, too. But if I were to buy a production one, the "ST" is probably the way to go.
I highly recommend the CS options, though:

2nded.
I too own a Special X, and I love it. It's amazing.
My Guitars:
Jackson King V
Jackson RR
Jackson RR3
Jackson RR5fr
Halo Helfire
B.C. Rich NT Beast
How much you guys think the average custom shop costs?
That mockingbird looks a beaut!

I was planning on getting the ST but was advised to buy a Tokai Les Paul/Love Rock instead. Which I got.
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ