Alright, to make a long story short, I have this book I found (hell if I know where it came from), and all I've gotten out of it is that it contains something on Beowulf and Ragnarok. I at least want to know the title of the book to see if it's a general storybook or something else, so I came to the pit for help.

the title on the spine says: "Valdemar Rordam Udvalgte Digte Fra Tyve Aar"

Any help is appreciated
A man said to the universe:
"Sir, I exist!"
"However," replied the universe,
"The fact has not created in me
A sense of obligation."

STOP MODERN DAY SLAVERY
That is like, ancient danish. Even though us scandi's understand eachother, no way I get that.

Edit: Might be something like: Valdemar Rordam chose you for twenty years? Something like that.

Edit 2: No, I misread it, must be: Valdemar Rordam's chosen poems over twenty years.
Last edited by -metalhead- at May 13, 2008,
voldemort roars, ultimately digs for the air.
Gear:
Fender Hot Rod Deville 2x12
Custom Built Guitar (made it myself)
PRS SE Soapbar II Maple
Fender Stratacoustic (Stolen! )
Digitech RP200
Boss MT-2
Roland Microcube
I like my stuff!
Considering the dude up there said it was poems, and the fact that Beowulf is an epic, I'd assume you have a book of two epic pieces of poetry, Beowulf and Ragnarok. You're not missing out on much.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Old danish i believe. "Valdemar Rordam (name) chose the poem of twenty years." something like that, hard to decode for a norwegian.
Valdemar Rordam - Chosen Poems from twenty years.
Why can’t a heterosexual guy tell a heterosexual guy that he thinks his booty is fly?

Quote by Curious Jeff
These posts are too long. Just do some drugs
Well, that was fast. Thank you all!

Quote by Dinkydaisy
Considering the dude up there said it was poems, and the fact that Beowulf is an epic, I'd assume you have a book of two epic pieces of poetry, Beowulf and Ragnarok. You're not missing out on much.

Well, those were the only two I recognized. I know those two very well, as I'm sure alot of people here do too. The book itself has over some 700 pages and alot of different chapters or I guess poems.
A man said to the universe:
"Sir, I exist!"
"However," replied the universe,
"The fact has not created in me
A sense of obligation."

STOP MODERN DAY SLAVERY