What are things that you do while in class to make the time pass? I usually listen closely to what a teacher is saying, waiting for them to say something that I could twist to be slightly perverted, then I signal my friends and we all laugh. This is quite dangerous at times, because most of our teachers are mean, and if they see us laughing, we'll get in trouble. But sometimes the thing is so funny, that we can't help ourselves and burst into galls of laughter for no apparent reason in the middle of class. It is very hard to explain yourself out of that.

How bout you?
I try to participate in the subjects I care about...in the other ones I just chat with friends about whatever
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
I like a nice "That's what she said" joke every once in a while . But, lately I've been falling asleep like crazy in class.
Doodle. I have pages an pages of crap. I drew a bridge with dragons, and giraffes, and a helicopter, and a afro spaceship. Pretty ballin'.
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
Quote by Twist of fate
Take my pants off

lmao. yes.

i used to just draw as much i could on the textbooks.
Quote by Mazzakazza
Hey guise i go to school bt i dont like it lol so i laugh in the class and stuff im well bad, bet teachers thnk im a hopelss cse lol

oh and wear diapers
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
i bet logging in is a blast for you

Yeah, because I never log out. I have it saved on my computer, and beyond that I have my name saved in Microsoft Word so even if I do log out, all I have to do is copy and paste it back in.
anyone else noticed that there are 6 different accounts on here with the same avatar?

jw

edit: 7 of the cowboy dudes now. i smell conspiracy
Gear:
Fender Hot Rod Deville 2x12
Custom Built Guitar (made it myself)
PRS SE Soapbar II Maple
Fender Stratacoustic (Stolen! )
Digitech RP200
Boss MT-2
Roland Microcube
I like my stuff!
Quote by muse-ik
anyone else noticed that there are 6 different accounts on here with the same avatar?

jw

What is jw? If it's some kinda 'joke' abbreviation, ignore the next bit:

Go and read the 'I have cancer' thread - it's UG's respect for a dying man.
Despite the fancy name "♣ßRØDËRSÈÑ♣", you are in fact the coolest 08'er I have ever met.
i used to do three things.

1. sleep

2. smoke some ganja right before school.

3. drink some vodka out of a water bottle.
Quote by muse-ik

jw

go here now
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
A combination of the following:
- Doing the work
- Texting people
- Talking to my friends about anything and everything
- Listening to my iPod with the headphone fed through the sleeve of my top
- Paying attention
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
jw = just wondering
He meant no offence

Sorry if this sounds sarcy by the way
----
Quote by ♣ßRØDËRSÈÑ♣
What are things that you do while in class to make the time pass? I usually listen closely to what a teacher is saying, waiting for them to say something that I could twist to be slightly perverted, then I signal my friends and we all laugh. This is quite dangerous at times, because most of our teachers are mean, and if they see us laughing, we'll get in trouble. But sometimes the thing is so funny, that we can't help ourselves and burst into galls of laughter for no apparent reason in the middle of class. It is very hard to explain yourself out of that.

How bout you?

*signals to friends*
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
lolz0rz im a teachers assistant during 1 class and i pretty much just go on UG like i am right now
Quote by -February-Star-
*signals to friends*
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.
i either drift off into my own little world

or

if the teacher says to work in a group ill just map out scales and stuffand act like im doing something
" i saw these 2 girls kiss and i i got all horny and stuff"
Quote by mbbmalcolm
i draw litttle stick figure wars.

ROFL ima start doing that now.
write a note saying "theres footprints on the ceiling, pass it on"

sure its childish.

but its funny as hell to watch people look up as it gets passed around.

edit: oh and as posted in a thread a few weeks ago...

the birdman game

=]
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
Last edited by GibsonRocker14 at May 13, 2008,