well i was playing my Epiphone LP when i was accidentally knocked forward by my sister whow as walking by. I fell forward and i stuck my hand out to balance myself and I "fell" onto the headstock of my guitar. as i was leaning on it, i heard a sort of creaking sound. I inspected the headstock but i didn't find any cracks or anything. Should i be worried at all?
Quote by drunkinkoala
you can be jesus.

Quote by Wesseem
most useless response i think i have ever seen on any forum ever.

Quote by Turkeyburger

Lolflag
Tap on/around the headstock, listen for different sounds.
Make sure you hear no hollow sounds...cuz it may be brohkin!
Jackson King V KVX10
Line 6 Spider III 75 W.
Peavey 5150/6505 Combo to be owned at the end of 2010.
^ yep, or the craking sounds came from you lets hope thats the case cause they dont make guitars that heal themselves yet ( though i do hear Gibson is working on it)
Why you reading this?
Quote by 742627000017
I use my thumb and my johnson

Quote by deanexplosion99
idk what the keys are for but the reason i think its for the floyd rose is because its called floyd rose double locking

Quote by niggafolife
i iz hurr tuh spek da troof abowt muzik
the only way to know fer sure is to cut the headstock in half!!! if its a bolt on it could have just been the screws n' stuff. i hear noises like that sometimes.....
Quote by plucky duck
^ yep, or the craking sounds came from you lets hope thats the case cause they dont make guitars that heal themselves yet ( though i do hear Gibson is working on it)

The robot can do it. Well the nextr version.

If there is no visual damage and no problemswhen playing, well keep playing. Over time something might come loose, but it would prob just need some adhesive to fix.
Quote by plucky duck

Gibson's gonna have the Self-Aware World Domination Les Paul with custom inlays and laser vision by the end of the year.
This is my signature. There are many like it but this one is MINE.
Quote by sixstringsteve
Gibson's gonna have the Self-Aware World Domination Les Paul with custom inlays and laser vision by the end of the year.

whoa! did you say custom inlays? wow.

as for the world domination our only hope is to the LP how to love(unlike Gibson inc.)
Why you reading this?
Quote by 742627000017

Quote by deanexplosion99
idk what the keys are for but the reason i think its for the floyd rose is because its called floyd rose double locking

Quote by niggafolife
just thought of this: if your guitar is alive enough to heal it just may be alive enough to get sick and die i dont want that.
Why you reading this?
Quote by 742627000017

Quote by deanexplosion99

Quote by niggafolife
Quote by plucky duck
just thought of this: if your guitar is alive enough to heal it just may be alive enough to get sick and die i dont want that.

But if it got sick then it would heal itself
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Quote by Ichimaru
But if it got sick then it would heal itself
im keepin my fingers crossed on that.

i could just see my guitar gettin cancer, having to go through radiation and losing all its binding
Why you reading this?
Quote by 742627000017

Quote by deanexplosion99

Quote by niggafolife