like i am feeling so awesome right now. i am finally able to play the symphony of destruction solo at full speed. i have been practicing it so much and now i have it down. does anyone love that feeling you get when you finally get what you were practicing down perfectly?
Oh yeah, its only sweet though when your murdering the peice your working on in the the begining
Why you reading this?
Quote by 742627000017
I use my thumb and my johnson

Quote by deanexplosion99
idk what the keys are for but the reason i think its for the floyd rose is because its called floyd rose double locking

Quote by niggafolife
i iz hurr tuh spek da troof abowt muzik
I like the feeling of learning a solo or riff almost instantly. At first anyways. That's when I noticed I wasn't as bad as I used to be on guitar. I can learn about 3 full songs in 2 hours if I have initiative.
It's a very gratifying experience when you nail something. My favourite feeling is when I make a great blues improv and am kind of surprised at myself. Good times.
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Telecaster MiJ - 1986
Swing T-Through

Ibanez TS9DX
Sovtek Small Stone - c.1985
EHX Big Muff
Kimbara Wah - c.1974
Boss GE-7

Orange Rocker 30 Combo

http://www.myspace.com/paythelay
i wish. i dont have a camera that can record it and my voice recorder's usb thing is ****ed
That's the greatest feeling in the world, and the best part is - it won't be the last time you get that feeling.