does anyone have these. I'm looking for a new pair of shoes for running/training/ball hockey.

I heard they are extremely light, and very comfortable.
Its the direct result of finally feeding the sweatshop kids, the shoes are quite quality
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
They are extremely light and very comfortable. If you are looking for running shoes, get normal running shoes with ample cushioning. The Nike Free does not offer much cushioning, as it is made to simulate barefoot running.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
If you want light trainers:

Adidas Forest Hills.

They're like slippers. ****ing lovely trabs.
Last edited by DanRev at May 13, 2008,
Quote by darkstar2466
They are extremely light and very comfortable. If you are looking for running shoes, get normal running shoes with ample cushioning. The Nike Free does not offer much cushioning, as it is made to simulate barefoot running.

I'm not exactly running, other than like the odd 20 minute run we do in PE.
Quote by DanRev

Adidas Forest Hills.

I can't wear those for ball hockey, I need to almost sprint.
Quote by DanRev

Adidas Forest Hills.

Do not run in these. Ever.
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by FRDesign
I'm not exactly running, other than like the odd 20 minute run we do in PE.

I do 10+ mile runs, so I need cushioning. If you are doing 20 minute runs, the Nike Free is perfect. The shoes are very comfortable. Get them.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
My Nike 6.0's have lasted me longer with alot of walking than any other shoes I've owned; including various Vans and so on.

(Just felt like adding that)
Quote by darkstar2466
I do 10+ mile runs, so I need cushioning. If you are doing 20 minute runs, the Nike Free is perfect. The shoes are very comfortable. Get them.
Sounds good, what number ones should I get (3.0, 5.0, 7.0)
Quote by FRDesign
Sounds good, what number ones should I get (3.0, 5.0, 7.0)

Try them out if possible, whichever fits best. It's that simple mate.
Quote by Dreadnought
Do not run in these. Ever.

Only because you dont want to scuff them.

Ok I admit, they're probably not the best thing to do sport in other than maybe 5-a-side football. They're still nice.
Quote by DanRev
Only because you dont want to scuff them.

Ok I admit, they're probably not the best thing to do sport in other than maybe 5-a-side football. They're still nice.
lol, I used to have a pare of Adidas's kinda like those.
I don't have Frees but I do have a pair of Nike Jumpmen that are really good for walking to class and standing in bars. That's about the most exercise I've used them for, so I can't speak about their quality for more strenuous activities.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke