RIght now i have paf pro and norton in my rg 2550, im thinking bout switching them to evolutions, looking for more output, any thoughts on this?

Thanks in advance
Its up to you, but the Norton/PAF Pro combo is awesome and will be hard to beat
My Gear
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio
-Ibanez "lawsuit" Les Paul
-Ibanez S470
-PRS SE Custom

Amp:
Marshall TSL100
Marshall 1960a cab

Effects:
Dunlop 535q wah
Visual Sound Liquid Chorus

Pickups:
Guitarforce
MHD
yeah. the ones you have now are great, but EMGs (like an 81/85 combo) would offer the most output since they're active.
Ibanez RG5EX1
Epiphone SG-400

Line 6 Spider II 112 - 75w

Monster
BOSS
Dunlop

Right now I have Fender FM 65 DSP, sometime in the near future i will b getting a valve king, my rg350 seems to put out more with stocks pups
Quote by hunterd_67
Right now I have Fender FM 65 DSP, sometime in the near future i will b getting a valve king, my rg350 seems to put out more with stocks pups

the vlave king will make amassive diff, i have the 350 and all and although yes it has more output, i much prefer my lps tone, and with my tubescreamer in the mix im never wanting for more distortion, wait till you've tried it through a real amp, then you can make a choice.
@first i was going to get the Valve king, but i got a good deal on the fender and plus my kids r starting to play, so i figured all of us could use this 1, then ill get the valve king 4 myself and pass the fender down to them to fight over..lol
You're not going to notice much difference when you change out pickups while you're using that Fender. Getting that Valveking should be your top priority if you want to improve your tone.
Evolutions are definitely higher output pickups, but they're not very forgiving as far as excess noises they pick up - DiMarzio's website even says this. They seem to be more for the seasoned player who has ultimate control. That certainly doesn't mean you shouldn't get them, tho...