Now, is it just me, or does Guitar-Center suck>?

About a year ago, I went there to get a Gibson SG. Get there, they let me play the one on the shelf.
Sounds good so far, right>? NO!!

So I hook it up to an amp, its WAY out of tune, like it had been sittin' there for years!
its sh*tty, and i dont even think it had humbucker pickups on it. and im like, is this the piece of **** i want?

I sit there forever, while my mom talks to the manager bout payin for one, and they won't take my moms credit. And i'm like "DAMN YOU GUITAR-CENTER!!!"

So, i go to a place down the road, Willcutt Guitars, they have a ****load of more guitars than Guitar-Center, and they get me a brand new one, right out of the box, and take my moms credit.

Guitar-Center doesn't sound to great now, does it>?
well, i want to hear what you have to say, so send me some of your stories about your sh*tty guitar-center experiences, ok?
Does this happen to everyone>?
the display guitars arent always the best ones to actually purchase... and its ur mom's fault her card wasnt accepted
I see no sign of fortress.
Guitar Center sucks? Seriously? You have blown my mind.

They offered me $900 American for a PRS Singlecut with a 10 top.
Another one of these?

Every GC is different. Can't you get that through your head?
Quote by Grundy0
Never forget what really matters in life, friends and family.
Team Pale Yellow?
------m-------m------
| | (oo) | |
||(~)||

Mom <3
Uhmm so you though tthe SG was apiece of **** and yet you still wanted your mom to spend money on it? Sounds like them not taking her credit was blessing in disguise.

Now I've never been to one of these Centers I hear so much about but generally the large chain stores like that aren't your best bet for quality gear, in my experience.
Quote by '
\/[R. EM0']Now, is it just me, or does Guitar-Center suck>?

About a year ago, I went there to get a Gibson SG. Get there, they let me play the one on the shelf.
Sounds good so far, right>? NO!!

So I hook it up to an amp, its WAY out of tune, like it had been sittin' there for years!
its sh*tty, and i dont even think it had humbucker pickups on it. and im like, is this the piece of **** i want?

I sit there forever, while my mom talks to the manager bout payin for one, and they won't take my moms credit. And i'm like "DAMN YOU GUITAR-CENTER!!!"

So, i go to a place down the road, Willcutt Guitars, they have a ****load of more guitars than Guitar-Center, and they get me a brand new one, right out of the box, and take my moms credit.

Guitar-Center doesn't sound to great now, does it>?
well, i want to hear what you have to say, so send me some of your stories about your sh*tty guitar-center experiences, ok?
Does this happen to everyone>?

You were trying to buy a Gibson SG without knowing 100% what humbuckers look like?!
Also they probably declined your mothers card because the machine knew she was going to spend a **** load of money on a guitar for somebody who doesn't know what humbuckers look like
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis