I'm trying to figure out how to take the GIF image files i have and turn them into emoticons. The problem is some are too big and I need to find out how to make them smaller. The required size is 150Kb.
How large are they originally? If they are small enough to email, or zip or whatever, I have AdobeCS3 where I can use photoshop or illustrator do downsample(create a smaller file size) while maintaining original quality.

Let me know.
Well the ones I want to turn into GIF's are around 160Kb to 180Kb so it won't be too big of a difference. But thanks I'll try what you mentioned.
post them here?

unless there against the rules...
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
by emoticons u mean like an avatar or what?

cause i can resize them..

or do you mean like this emoticon " "
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
Quote by Sleepwalker 666
Like that emoticon, for MSN.

oh ok.

well post them on here and ill see what i can do.
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
can't you use photobucket or something to host them.

then just use the [\IMG] tags?

how else are we supposed to help u if we dont have the gifs?
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
Quote by Sleepwalker 666
Don't have photobucket and have no clue how to use [\IMG] tags.

go to imageshack.net

upload the gif.

then it should automatically give you an option with tags.

but for future reference: to use the tags, just get the url of an image and put around it.

such as www.myimage.com
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207