78 82%
I'm heartless
17 18%
Voters: 95.
since no one is replying..

ill just say yes... to keep it going.
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
Not signed. It seems like you people are making a spectacle out of his illness. Just let it be. The current thread is enough for now.
Quote by DanRev
Not signed. It seems like you people are making a spectacle out of his illness. Just let it be. The current thread is enough for now.

agreed.
the mans got cancer not a belly ache give him some attention foo'
upon discussing Shay Laren..

Originally Posted by FloyDZeD
I googled her, and now I have a boner. Thanks a lot.

and horny things we done as youngsters, this one involving involving poo..

Quote by meh17
1 Toddler 1 Cup

epic
1) Ask grundy about it

2) If ok, ask the mods about it
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I dont think it should be a sticky...i had a reason but forgot it...

maybe after he passes a memorial thread or something...
No. For some reason, I usually ignore all of the stickies. I'm sure others do as well.
sup?
Quote by magnus_maximus
He's not even dead yet, God.

That's a great thing to say!

Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Yeah, perhaps after he passes on but not now. I wouldn't want to see a big stickied thread practically mourning my death before I had even done so. If people wish to say that their thoughts are with him then that's great, but dont make a spectacle of it yet. He has a few good weeks in him.
The thread has already been on top all day with over 200 replies already. I don't think it needs a sticky. Not yet anyway.
Quote by DanRev
Yeah, perhaps after he passes on but not now. I wouldn't want to see a big stickied thread practically mourning my death before I had even done so. If people wish to say that their thoughts are with him then that's great, but dont make a spectacle of it yet. He has a few good weeks in him.

I agree with this.
Quote by magnus_maximus
Don't take it that way, it's just that everyone's acting as if he died as soon as he posted it. There's still hope for im, and I don't think he'd appreciate being made a spectacle of.

Yeah, just the way you said it, just doesn't sound.. good.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
If he's still on UG, then ask him about it.

If he wants it stickied, then it should be stickied; if he doesn't, then it shouldn't.

Simple as, imo.
Quote by blue_strat
If he's still on UG, then ask him about it.

If he wants it stickied, then it should be stickied; if he doesn't, then it shouldn't.

Simple as, imo.

Amen.
Quote by Diet_coke_head
I love taking a nice dip of some horse shit, so good.
i dont think it should be a sticky, it has nothing to do with anything.

this is ultimate-guitar, and much as it is touching that he would want to share a bit of his last few weeks on earth with us in 10 years no one will know who he was or what he did on this website, except some old, hardened members. mmmm.

Again i personally see no reason for his thread to be stickied, and the way that poll is worded shows how silly the maker is, it is not heartless, it is an ecuminical matter for the forum administrators to consider.

Petitions mean nothing on UG because ug is not a democracy.

Furthermore, the wording of the poll is leading and leads to a bias towards the positive, it should be worded Should the thread be sticked: options - yes or no.

My opinion is voiced and i shall not revisit this thread.
Acoustic Percussion Guitar Player
Quote by InvaderTSN
I can only poop during full moons.
Last edited by robertreilly666 at May 13, 2008,