Page 1 of 2
i have a few random pimples on my face. for the past few weeks ive been using clearasil acne face wash, but they dont seem to go away. anyway im hanging out with a girl tomorrow and i was just wondering if there was anyway i can get rid of them by tomorrow. i'll do anything really.

thanks.
Buy some girls makeup to cover them up? Pop them?
Seriously, they're not going away by tomorrow.
gear

Epiphone SG-400
Agile AL-3100
Schecter Damien-7 (EMG 707 swap)
Peavey JSX Head
Peavey 412 Cab
Boss GT-10
Yamaha FG720S Acoustic
^pack your bags because you'll be going to the FOB soon, lolcats.

to ts: man if I knew a way to get rid of them by tomorrow then I'd be very happy. but just be glad there not all over your face. and besides the girl shouldn't care too much unless you're like 30 and still get pimples.
Er... if it was so easy to get rid of them overnight, do you think so many people would have pimples?

Get a clearasil coverstick and try to cover them up.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
Er... if it was so easy to get rid of them overnight, do you think so many people would have pimples?

thats a good point.
liquid hot magma
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
Quote by JBizzle Da Truf
liquid hot magma

all magma is liquid hot.

thats like saying hot boiling water.
I can't offer you any short term solutions, but cut fast food/junk food/soda out of your diet except for rare occasions, and you'll see results.
Maybe U2 wouldn't suck so hard if they stopped preaching and started rocking instead. Of course, that's difficult to do with Pantera holding a near monopoly on all things that rock.
-Maddox.
I used this stuff called Tazorac, in a little tube. It obviously won't work overnight, but it will dry the pimple out like crazy if you just rub it in often. Give it a couple days and it will pretty much fall off without a big red spot or anything.
Pissed.
Quote by Cafas
I can't offer you any short term solutions, but cut fast food/junk food/soda out of your diet except for rare occasions, and you'll see results.

Really?
Quote by fender fan92
someone said that already. it really isnt funny at all.

You're just mad you actually tried it and did not go deep enough.

Wuss.
Drink lots and lots of water.

Hydration is the BEST cure for facial protrusions.

Gear:
Rickenbacker 620
Vox Valvetronix AD60VTX
Snarling Dog Whino Wah
Not Enough cables
I can't relate to the never ending games you play.
Quote by fender fan92
Really?

yeah dude, try to cut out the junk food and soda, eat lot's of fruit and things as well and you'll feel a nice difference about yourself, i did anyway.

just try it for a week or something to see if i'm right.
Yeah, it really works. It's not a cure for all acne, but after a week of not drinking pop, my skin was so much clearer. Granted, it wasn't that bad to begin with, but the change was noticeable.

Also drink plenty of water. Not only will you feel a lot healthier, your skin will look it too.
Maybe U2 wouldn't suck so hard if they stopped preaching and started rocking instead. Of course, that's difficult to do with Pantera holding a near monopoly on all things that rock.
-Maddox.
Quote by blair30
Cut them off with a knife.

+1 was just about to say that.
FS/T: Ibanez RG570, IBZ/DiMarzio V8 Pup

Member #6 of the Ibanez RG5xx & up club PM tombo32 to join < 110% credit to t2russo
Quote by Unofficial
I used this stuff called Tazorac, in a little tube. It obviously won't work overnight, but it will dry the pimple out like crazy if you just rub it in often. Give it a couple days and it will pretty much fall off without a big red spot or anything.

This **** is strong. It peeled oll the skin around it off when I put too much on. It works good.
Quote by HelpTravesty
Hey everyone, SMOKE WEED!

It's raining blood from a lacerated sky.

cut your face off, you have no time to worry about pimples and you can't even have them techniqually
Quote by Ross724
whats harder than nailing a dead baby to a tree

nailing a live baby to a dog
Quote by cire sirrah
cut your face off, you have no time to worry about pimples and you can't even have them techniqually

you can get them on your back also
so
cut off your back too

i heared that clearasil does nothing
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

Quote by whatadrag

What about water that has so much air pressure releaved off of it that it can boil at room temp?

Work THAT one out

But, what TS needs to do is clean his face before he goes out and not worry too much. If a chick is really that anal about acne, she's jalibait (hangs out with 40-yr olds). People understand, its natural.

Quote by Cafas
Yeah, it really works. It's not a cure for all acne, but after a week of not drinking pop, my skin was so much clearer. Granted, it wasn't that bad to begin with, but the change was noticeable.

Also drink plenty of water. Not only will you feel a lot healthier, your skin will look it too.

Now that i think about it, it works!

I used to drink pop all the time at the restaurant i worked at, but they cut us off. My face is a lot clearer!
To mensa! There's grant money to be had!
Last edited by restless_thrash at May 13, 2008,
Quote by Toast1337
you can get them on your back also
so
cut off your back too

i heared that clearasil does nothing

Yeah, Clearasil does nothing, but I use it nonetheless.
Does change in diet really have that much of an effect on it?
Follower of Zeppelinism.
Proactive has this sulfur solution that does a lot overnight. However I donot recommend Proactive because it really sucks, and does nothing.
Quote by bajeda
congrats, you made me chuckle at your stupidity.

Seinfeld Club
Quote by fender fan92
i have a few random pimples on my face. for the past few weeks ive been using clearasil acne face wash, but they dont seem to go away. anyway im hanging out with a girl tomorrow and i was just wondering if there was anyway i can get rid of them by tomorrow. i'll do anything really.

thanks.

Dude, Mary Kay acne products are amazing, if you can find someone that sells them, I HIGHLY suggest you get some dude, the 21.00 bucks are worth it, I use them and it keeps my acne under control very well.
Quote by whatadrag
all magma is liquid hot.

It's called "Emphasis" I do believe.
McLovin is my hero!

It's not the going that the pit cares about.
It's the coming.
The main cause of acne (or at least enhanced symptoms) is dairy products. Cut out the cow udder juice and you'll notice the difference
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Page 1 of 2