WELL ever since I listened to SOAD the iceman has been my dream guitar.

I was really disapointed when I heared they discontinued them so im looking to buy one.

I have a few questions though

1.Which one is better? 400 or 700?

2.Does anybody know of a place to buy one?

3.is the few hundred extra bucks worth it for the ICT-700?

thanks in advance guys!

~GxT
Nahhh, you think you want an iceman, but you really want a Stratocaster. Go get one of those!
Quote by rebelmidget
I do believe you just used Blink 182 and hard rock in the same sentence. It would seem you're rather confused.
I have a quote in my signature! And it makes fun of blink-182! I'm cool now!

[Obligatory link to my band's MySpace]
ICT 700, of course. Though I do love my 400 I've had for a while now...

And you could find it on Musician's Friend or GC, I believe.
well you CANT find it on musiciansfriend or guitarcenter (I was talking about buying a ic-400), ill tell you that now.

Main reason I want the IC-400 is to make it look just like daron malakians custom, since this one has four knobs etc.

and the sound while its on clean is so awesome.

idk :\ im going to play a ICT-700 at guitar center, ive never played an IC-400 but ive seen videos of it.
Quote by SLD.Potato
Nahhh, you think you want an iceman, but you really want a Stratocaster. Go get one of those!

Perish.

Personally, I'd go with the 400. Classier looks IMO. Korean made IIRC. The 700 is Indonesian made. Not that big of a difference, but it's noticeable.
I'm back, you douchebags.
I've been wanting an Iceman too, and yes, mostly because of System Of A Down, but I haven't decided between the two either. Have you made a desicion?
The ICT-700 has D-Activator pickups, which are amazing. The only thing against the 700 is that it doesn't look as classy as the 400, and it's mainly geared towards shredders and metallers, unlike the 400 which was quite versatile.
Go and get the 700.
Quote by GuitaristTrue
WELL ever since I listened to SOAD the iceman has been my dream guitar.

I was really disapointed when I heared they discontinued them so im looking to buy one.

WHAT? Are you talking about the old 300-400 series or the 700 one?

First they discontinue the VBT700, probably the best flying V guitar for the price, now this ;..;