I went to my sisters house earlier bc I havent done anything all day, and they had beer. so why not?

Well the four people that live there have been my friends for years (one of which I got arrested for) But there were two people (assholes) there that I didn't know, and they were pretty drunk. As soon as I walked in the door I see a barstool coming at my head(weilded by one of said assholes) he swung at me repeatedly but none landed thankfully. And the only help I got from my friend, Dana, was "stop, thats Jesse" -_-

Less than 5 minutes after that we were all on the back porch and the other person I didn't know started asking me to fight him. Being the person I am, I said no, but he kept telling me to fight him. then he starts asking his friend (Damien) to make me fight him. So Damien starts counting down from ten (apparently at 0 they were going to "jump" me). The people that were supposed to be my friends didn't say **** the whole time this was going on, they just stood there and sipped their beers. At that time I just turned around and left

So am I right to be pissed? I know I would have spoken up if it was one of them, or at least apologize afterwards. I have known these people for ages and even helped them move into that house, and when I go over there I'm the one that has to take this kind of ****? Thats just plain disrespectful imo
Invite them to a party at your house and hire homeless people to piss on them when they walk in.
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
Quote by MetalMessiah665
Invite them to a party at your house and hire homeless people to piss on them when they walk in.

+1
Gibson SG Standard
Ibanez S2170FB
Peavey JSX
Marshall 1960A
TEXAS A&M
Yeah, there's no excuse for that (any of it).
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
I'd be pretty dissapointed of my friends

TG
Fighting for peace, is like screwing for virginity

Screw you Waldo, go find yourself!!!!
Quote by toshiro umezewa
you shoulda kicked their asses.

-_- that would defeat the purpose of not wanting to fight
Quote by Våd Hamster
You did the right thing IMO.

Non-violence FTW.

Agreed.

When do you plan on talking to your friends about it?
Miss Scourge? PM me.

get some new friends, your current ones are chumps.

Quote by guylee
you shoulda KICKED HIS ASS, SEABASS!

haha

amazing movie, makes me wanna pop it in the old DVD player.
Traynor YCV50 Blue
epi les paul w/ SD Alnico II pros
Dunlop Slash Wah
EH Deluxe Memory Boy
Moen Jimi Vibe
Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz
Zvex Vexter Fuzz Factory
VHT 2x12 w/ V30's
Quote by terrencemaddox
Agreed.

When do you plan on talking to your friends about it?

Aside from my sister I'm just going to stop talking to them

If they would let that **** happen and not say a word in my defense then they were never my friends in the first place
Quote by JAS1121

If they would let that **** happen and not say a word in my defense then they were never my friends in the first place

Sounds like the right thing to do. Was your sister also standing there and doing nothing (sorry if I didn't read clearly...I know it's her house, but I wasn't sure if she was there or not)?
Miss Scourge? PM me.

Quote by JAS1121

That's a pretty good idea, either they'll stop talking to you too for whatever reason they have or they'll wonder why you're not talking to them anymore and come find you and try apologizing and explaining themselves, you shouldn't have to go to them for an explanation.
founding member of the Bill Bailey fan club (assuming there isn't already one)

proudly not an overly proud vegetarian
Quote by terrencemaddox
Sounds like the right thing to do. Was your sister also standing there and doing nothing (sorry if I didn't read clearly...I know it's her house, but I wasn't sure if she was there or not)?

she was inside pouring me a beer bong, but I know she would have said something
You hang out with your sister?...

But yeah, you definately have a right to be pissed... especially if you knew the other people around

Also, +1 to the homeless person idea.