Page 1 of 3
What do you guys say? Let's set up a PayPal account for Grundy, and buy him something cool!
Now it's 1984
Knock knock at your front door
It's the suede denim secret police
They have come for your un-cool niece
sounds like a plan...if I had money on my paypal I'd donate a few bucks...If this really works Ill try to take a few bucks from my bank account.
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Not trying to sound like a douche but, hes not gonna need it in a month...
We fear violence less than our own feelings. Personal, private, solitary pain is more terrifying than what anyone else can inflict.
Jim Morrison
What's the big deal? It's a nice gesture.

Nobody said we had to get $10,000. I was just thinking it would be cool if we did something for him.
Now it's 1984
Quote by ninja dude
Not trying to sound like a douche but, hes not gonna need it in a month...

Seriously.
I'm not sure material posessions are really what he wants or needs at this point
Maybe donate it to his family?
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by vintage x metal
I'm not sure material posessions are really what he wants or needs at this point

Just anything they could use it for.

Or maybe we could make him a plaque from UG?
Now it's 1984
If you want to do anything for Grundy0 donate to your national Cancer Research Trust.

The money would be much better spent there.
Last edited by freedoms_stain at May 13, 2008,
Quote by vintage x metal

Or to cancer research?
We could donate it in his name
Follower of Zeppelinism

92% of teenagers have moved to rap, put this in your sig if you're in the 8% that still listens to real music.:stickpoke
Last edited by QueenZeppelin at May 13, 2008,
How exactly are we supposed to get it to him?

I don't have a Paypal or else I would.

(I also don't think this will go anywhere, and I don't think Grundy wants us sending him gifts, either.)
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by diditfortehlulz
Just anything they could use it for.

Or maybe we could make him a plaque from UG?

Maybe cancer research?
If UG wants to contribute something more personal, there should be a tribute album with songs dedicated to him or something along those lines.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Even if it's something of material, it still has some heart since we actually gave money for something and he would feel the love we made to give him anything. The love from UG
D F O I N N T D
T W H O I R S D
Y O O R U
W S I U L C L K
A M S Y S

Quote by ScreamAim&Fire

Beautiful.
XxLloydxX for president!
Even though I'm english..

Want to hear Super Mario Bros Theme on electric rock guitar? SuperMarioBro
BuyMYMusic
SellMusic
Quote by vintage x metal
Maybe cancer research?
If UG wants to contribute something more personal, there should be a tribute album with songs dedicated to him or something along those lines.

Dedicate the 2nd UG album to him. It's in the process of being made.
Quote by SilentDeftone
You forget, the majority of users on this site are teenaged kids with little to no money to give away.

-SD

Yeah, that includes me too, but I'm willing to scrounge up some cash to donate.

I mean, if every pit monkey gave a dollar... well, shit, I dunno. But that's a lot of money.
Now it's 1984
This is pretty screwed up, that you're just now eager to share some of your material possessions with the family of a guy, just because you got a little taste of reality when a fellow UGer told you he was dying. No disrespect, but there are a lot more deserving people who could use this money, who will have to live long, horrible lives because of poverty. And the fact that you don't know them, or they aren't people you feel comfortable with, etc. shouldn't make you feel this guy's family are more deserving than them. Besides, the dying don't need possessions, they need to find peace with themselves.

Long story short, "Oh, so sorry you're dying, here have some money! That'll make things better!" is probably not what this guy or his family want to hear.
Coming from the guy who said;

"I wish I had cancer"?
Now it's 1984
Cancer research is the best idea, but we don't need to put all our money together (stupid idea, especially over the internet).

Do this:
Quote by freedoms_stain
donate to your national Cancer Research Trust
Quote by Grundy0
Never forget what really matters in life, friends and family.
Team Pale Yellow?
------m-------m------
| | (oo) | |
||(~)||

Mom <3
Yes, coming from the guy who said "I wish I had cancer."

I, as a matter of fact, do wish I had cancer. It wasn't a joke. But let's not get into that, for it is a separate matter. What matters is my statement is still perfectly valid, despite what you may think of my character.
i completely agree^
Super-serial list of equipment: guitar, amp, some picks, and a cable.

I know i can be an A55hole, however i try to mean well most of the time..
Quote by tyronelab
Dedicate the 2nd UG album to him. It's in the process of being made.

that would be an awesome idea. then we wouldn't have to get paypal or money involved in it at all.
I'm in.

Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct
Yes, coming from the guy who said "I wish I had cancer."

I, as a matter of fact, do wish I had cancer. It wasn't a joke. But let's not get into that, for it is a separate matter. What matters is my statement is still perfectly valid, despite what you may think of my character.

Wow.

The one time, the pit shows any signs of compassion, you go right ahead and shoot it down.
?!
Last edited by grenade24 at May 13, 2008,
what if grundys lying and we give him a lot of money and its all a scam and he is the TS in a different account and he is just tricking you guys
Quote by guitar-guy69
what if grundys lying and we give him a lot of money and its all a scam and he is the TS in a different account and he is just tricking you guys

Yup, you found me out.
Now it's 1984
Quote by freedoms_stain
If you want to do anything for Grundy0 donate to your national Cancer Research Trust.

^This.

Definitely the best use of the money.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
anyone can show compassion. A two year old can show compassion, Osama Bin-laden shows compassion, etc. It's just that compassion is useless when it's only given out when people hear a sad story and get all teary-eyed for a few days, then forget about the whole thing. It shouldn't take a big shock like a UGer dying to get people to care about someone's condition, and people shouldn't be distracted from the real issues by minor incidents like these. Not that this guy's life is less important than another, or that his death should be taken lightly, but that's exactly my point - no one life is less important than another.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
/facepalm.jpg

This whole ordeal has gone too far.

too true.
Acoustic Percussion Guitar Player
Quote by InvaderTSN
I can only poop during full moons.
Donate it, I highly doubt he is concerned about material possessions right now.
Quote by Waffleexplosion
Only in a vodka ad could Mexico win a war.
Quote by freedoms_stain

+1
We fear violence less than our own feelings. Personal, private, solitary pain is more terrifying than what anyone else can inflict.
Jim Morrison
Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct
anyone can show compassion. A two year old can show compassion, Osama Bin-laden shows compassion, etc. It's just that compassion is useless when it's only given out when people hear a sad story and get all teary-eyed for a few days, then forget about the whole thing. It shouldn't take a big shock like a UGer dying to get people to care about someone's condition, and people shouldn't be distracted from the real issues by minor incidents like these. Not that this guy's life is less important than another, or that his death should be taken lightly, but that's exactly my point - no one life is less important than another.

He's one of us.

Get off the internetz
McLovin is my hero!

It's not the going that the pit cares about.
It's the coming.
Page 1 of 3