Ok.

I run into alot of fueds between Slayer, Megadeth, and Metallica.

Is the reason people hate Megadeth because Dave acted like a kid in Metallica?
Or is it because they think that James Hetfield is better?

Don't get me wrong I like Metallica and Slayer but not as much as Megadeth.

The same goes with Slayer.

If Megadeth sucked then would'nt Kerry King have NOT played in Megadeth?

Because Kerry King apparently doesnt like Dave Mustaine (From what I remember reading. Unless I read it wrong.)

But anyways James Hetfield does'nt solo and Dave Mustaine does.
If James Hetfield did a little more soloing there would'nt be alot of crap being talked about Mustaine or Hetfield.

Am I right? Or am I wrong?

But hearing Megadeth sucks or Metallica or Slayer sucks really ticks me off.

ALL 3 OF THEM ARE GREAT BANDS STOP THE BATTLES BETWEEN THEM!!!

Let them fight their own battles.
It's not for us to decide whenever the fueds over it is their choice! If Dave Mustaine decides to bury the axe between him and Metallica, then it's THEIR choice not YOURS!

Have any of you EVER seen Hetfield solo?
I know I have'nt.

Why don't all of you bury the axe between who is better?
Maybe then Megadeth and Metallica will bury theirs.

As far as I know it's the people who are doing this to them.
This goes with Slayer too.
I know Hetfield does the slow solo in Master of Puppets. Im pretty sure he also does a solo in to live is to die. I actually dont care whose better. I like Metallica the most but I like Slayer and Megadeth as well. Their all good bands.
Quote by Gregray88
Uhm, Hetfield solos on Nothing Else Matters and Master of Puppets (melodic one).

True, they are all good guitarists etc. For me its not about hows better, its about all their relationships with eachother and how Dave and James have problems that neither want to face and i'm not 100% on Kerry and Dave but i'm sure its the same.

Origionaly Posted by CTFOD
Origionaly Posted by hownowbrowncow:
Get a new bicycle
Then you can ride it with no handlebars.

No handlebars.

No handlebars...
Oh. Well kinda what i meant was like Dave Mustaine.
Anyways.

I think that he is a great guitarist just I know people have different views aginst ALL bands.

I think all of the groups I mentioned are great. They all achieved greatness in their own way.
Last edited by GHOST_OF_WAR at May 13, 2008,
Quote by GHOST_OF_WAR
Ok.
Have any of you EVER seen Hetfield solo?
I know I have'nt.

Sigged if it'll fit..
Quote by ♣ßRØDËRSÈÑ♣
Dave Mustaine has a ongoing fued with just about everybody.

Ehh. True. But who's conting right ?
*reported*

There is more than three ****ing metal bands, and i'm sick of seeing threads about these three. All three have ONLY threads, take it there. no one wants to read more about this ****. and when was the last time you saw someone on this forum arguing about it? if there's any arguments here, you started them. read the rules, and don't post dumb **** like this.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
Quote by The Evil Hat
*reported*

There is more than three ****ing metal bands, and i'm sick of seeing threads about these three. All three have ONLY threads, take it there. no one wants to read more about this ****. and when was the last time you saw someone on this forum arguing about it? if there's any arguments here, you started them. read the rules, and don't post dumb **** like this.

Nope. I did'nt start the argument.

I am just speaking out my mind. I am telling people to stop fighting over these particular bands. they even have fueds between them in the articles. How is that you UG "Senior"?

Report this thread for all I care just in the end who's gonna feel like an idiot?
Quote by GHOST_OF_WAR
Nope. I did'nt start the argument.

I am just speaking out my mind. I am telling people to stop fighting over these particular bands. they even have fueds between them in the articles. How is that you UG "Senior"?

Report this thread for all I care just in the end who's gonna feel like an idiot?

i'm gonna guess you, seeing as versus threads aren't allowed on here. and in case you didn't know, UG "Senior" member (as you so intelligently stated) is the default user title. i haven't changed mine, and if i did i wouldn't make it something that unbelievably clever. i personally don't think i could come up with it. now please save yourself some embarrassment, read the rules, and delete this thread.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
Ok listen here "buddy".

This is NOT a versus thread it is a thread telling people not to make battles between these particular 3.
I have'nt heard of any other battles or "versus" threads that are against My Chemical Romance and Green Day and who is better. Because it's clear that Green Day started before MCR.
This is not I REPEAT THIS IS NOT A VERSUS THREAD.
I am trying to get to the point on why people hate Megadeth and Metallica and WHY they think one is better than the other I want THEIR opinions NOT yours.
It's gonna get closed anyways, as each of these bands have an Only thread. Don't post threads about them, just take it there. Also, Kerry King hates Mustaine.
Quote by severed-metal

You're losing interest because you're simply not gay enough. Which leads me to believe you aren't cut out for metal.
Quote by GHOST_OF_WAR
Ok listen here "buddy".

This is NOT a versus thread it is a thread telling people not to make battles between these particular 3.
I have'nt heard of any other battles or "versus" threads that are against My Chemical Romance and Green Day and who is better. Because it's clear that Green Day started before MCR.
This is not I REPEAT THIS IS NOT A VERSUS THREAD.

good job, i especially liked the part...oh wait, you were serious. See, the problem here is, you can't win. it's not you versus me, it's you versus the mods of this forum. and that's a fight that you're going to have a tough time winning. Scroll down the front page. do you see any other threads like this? no? do you wonder why? why isn't there a, 'Mayhem and Burzum - what happened between?' thread? or maybe there should be a thread, 'Necrophagist or Dream Theater', who's more progressive. oh wait, there was one of those. it got closed. i don't care if you don't include words like, 'versus' in the title, this is against the rules and it will be closed. and i have absolutely no idea what that bit about MCR and GD have to do with this thread.
Quote by Ghost_Of_War
I am trying to get to the point on why people hate Megadeth and Metallica and WHY they think one is better than the other I want THEIR opinions NOT yours.

funny, notice the phrasing here? seems like a bit of a versus thread to me.