Hey guys, I have a one and a half year old cat. For the past few months hes been playing outside regularly, but lately he's been sleeping outside as well and he won't show up until the next afternoon. This really bugging me since he can get lost, or attacked by a porcupine or a skunk or something. He has gotten all his shots and everything. He is male, and not neutered and I'm pretty sure that there are female cats around. He always finds another cat and fights and they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?). Also he loves picking fights with dogs and things. Well anyways I want to know what to do because today is the first day he hasn't gone outside. Hes been meowing all day, and I don't know what to do anymore.
Quote by bajeda
congrats, you made me chuckle at your stupidity.

Seinfeld Club
Mine did the same thing for a long time... then we castrated it.
“If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?”
- Scott Adams

No they don't, and UG is proof...
make sure to feed him at the same time every evening, so let him out in the morning then feed him at say 6-7pm, he'll get used to coming back at that time for food, once he's in shut the door and dont let him out till the next morning.
thats what i do anyway and its always worked.
I have cats that are ALWAYS outside. We only bring them in when its too cold. If you let it in and out its going to constantly want in and out. I dont think there is a way around it, unless you keep it only outside, or only inside.
Quote by WaggyPlank
so yeah, now i have poop floating around in my ballsack.
My cats stay in during the winter and go out during the summer. Weirdos. And they both always fight haha.

And the weird groaning, I think it's a mating call? I don't know.
hmm Yeah mornings would be a good time to let him out, since he gets hungry and comes back, but is he too old to get neutered?
Quote by bajeda

Seinfeld Club
we let our cat out during the day and bring him in at night, because of the coyotes. hes nutered though, i think that makes them chill out.
I have no opinion on this matter.
if youre really worried about it running away or getting hurt, i guess its probably better to just keep it inside. itll be annoying as hell cause itll always want to go out, but the cat will probably forget about it after a while.
good luck with that though, hes already experienced the wonders of nature. and sex!
▲I had a friend once
►He took some acid
▼Now he thinks he's a fire engine
"He is male and not neutered" LMAO. He's out fapping dummy.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Chromeproguitar
He is male

Need more be said?
Quote by Grundy0
Never forget what really matters in life, friends and family.
Team Pale Yellow?
------m-------m------
| | (oo) | |
||(~)||

Mom <3
lol
my cat is a pimp lmao. I just don't want neighbors comin at my door with kittens. Once again does anyone know if he is too old to get neutered?
Quote by bajeda

Seinfeld Club
Your cat sounds like a badass but he's got nothing on my cat....I've been training him to kill robins in the backyard and he's pretty good at it. I bet if a small dog like a poodle or something started **** with my cat, my cat would destroy it.
Quote by Selkies921
Your cat sounds like a badass but he's got nothing on my cat....I've been training him to kill robins in the backyard and he's pretty good at it. I bet if a small dog like a poodle or something started **** with my cat, my cat would destroy it.

LOL
That's ill, all my cat does is bring in half-dead birds and scratches all the dogs in neighborhood.
Quote by bajeda

Seinfeld Club
My cats spend hlaf the year outside...untill it snows and I live in the middle of nowhere by a huge forestand mine are always fine...so I don't think you have anything to worry about.