This guitar is a friend's mother's, and as you can see the pickguard is broken and she wants to replace it. However we have no idea what kind of guitar it is, other than that it is a Gibson hollowbody (says Gibson on the headstock, sorry that got cut off), and that it is old.

Here it is:

Quote by Dave_Mc
less headroom than the windsor head? what, does it distort before you plug it in?

i personally wouldnt fix the pickgaurd, its like ruining an antique, honestly if that thing is an actual gibson (you never know) i would find a musical museum who might pay a fair bit for it and your friends mom can get a new guitar, or they could just not sell it an keep an antique in the family, thats just my opinion, also wikipedia may be a good source
ichekced wikipedai and it matches the design of the es-125 entry level guitar, it is an es for sure
customstrat92 was right, we found the model number inside the f-hole, it's an es-120t. No luck finding a replacement on the pickguard though, and she really doesn't want to sell the guitar.

Thanks guys!
Quote by Dave_Mc
less headroom than the windsor head? what, does it distort before you plug it in?