Page 1 of 2
my teacher says they cant but i think they can because they are people too. BTW i am NOT racist, its a just a question before you guys start flipping out.
Wow tell your teacher thanks, I had no idea that African Americans were people too
Quote by Vermintide
I love getting hit in the balls.

Sometimes, I masturbate while imagining my girlfriend is ramming her knee up into my precious orbs. It turns me on so much.

Actually, that's not true. I don't have a girlfriend
Quote by Selkies921
Wow tell your teacher thanks, I had no idea that African Americans were people too

yes they can. anyone can get it. except people who never leave the house.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Any type of cancer is caused by DNA damage that induces uncontrolled cell proliferation.

1) Do black people have DNA? Yes

2) Do they have super DNA resistant to damage? No

3) Can Black people develop skin cancer? 1) + 2) = Yes
Quote by lilfosta
i think they can because they are people too

Racial equality ftw. If one race can get cancer, everyone should have the opportunity to .
Quote by freedoms_stain
Any type of cancer is caused by DNA damage that induces uncontrolled cell proliferation.

1) Do black people have DNA? Yes

2) Do they have super DNA resistant to damage? No

3) Can Black people develop skin cancer? 1) + 2) = Yes

yes but becasue of their dakrer skin pegmintation it take alot more to get skin cancer (if im thinking correctly so dont quote me on that) but they can get cancer like anyone else since its a process of a cell not catching a bad cell reproduction which leads to the process of bad cells forming whcih becomes a cancers cell mass eventually

just...
LTD SC-608 Baritone
Schecter 007-Elite
Epi. Les Paul Standard
Jasmine SC312
Boss NS-2
Boss TU-3
Peavey 6505+

www.behaviourmusic.com
lol wut

kid... your teacher is f-ucking moron....
sacrificial beaver of the laney cult

~Gear~

Schecter C-7 Hellraiser
ESP LTD F-2005
Laney VH100R *with free cab*
Roland Cube 60
Cort Acoustic
By any chance, do you live in Alabama?

In the 50s?
██████████████████████████████
Cancer is not prejudiced based on race.
Lord knows I'm weak, won't somebody get me off of this reef...
Quote by lilfosta
my teacher says they cant but i think they can because they are people too. BTW i am NOT racist, its a just a question before you guys start flipping out.

On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Quote by F8iscruel
yes but becasue of their dakrer skin pegmintation it take alot more to get skin cancer (if im thinking correctly so dont quote me on that) but they can get cancer like anyone else since its a process of a cell not catching a bad cell reproduction which leads to the process of bad cells forming whcih becomes a cancers cell mass eventually

that depends on the same type of skin cancer, they are more resistant to UV skin damage, but some types of skin cancer aren't caused by that and they can still did that just as easily as anyone else.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by lilfosta
sure, they just steal it from white people.

i swear im not racist, im just bored.
I have no opinion on this matter.
i have heard that dark skin people are more tolerant to the sun then lighter skin. Its therefore much harder for them to get skin cancer.

It may be true they cant get skin cancer but im not sure. So ill leave that up 2 the scientist and medics to decide
How can any of you actually call the threadstarter racist? Friggin pricks. He was just asking a question.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Quote by F8iscruel
Skin cancer is by and large caused by UV exposure, melanin has a protective role, but it is not absolute.

And with a depleted ozone layer more UV gets through resulting in higher likelihood of skin cancer even in the darkest of black people.
Quote by MedicreDemon
How can any of you actually call the threadstarter racist? Friggin pricks. He was just asking a question.

not only that but it was his teacher that said blacks couldn't get skin cancer, and the TS disagreed with that.

Last.fm
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
not only that but it was his teacher that said blacks couldn't get skin cancer, and the TS disagreed with that.

I know really, his teacher just made an assumption.
Quote by Ralbert07
By any chance, do you live in Alabama?

In the 50s?

i live and alabama and i know black people can get skin cancer. but i am black. but still your teacher is an idiot.
blemonese of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join
Quote by camhussynec
Its like getting anal for the first time. It hurts like hell but eventully ull get used to it and itll feel fine

Thanks for nothing
Yes they can, just because they don't get sunburned doesn't mean they are completely impervious to UV rays.
Quote by Pinballwizard93
you sir, Martinikiss7, should be president.

Jizz is where it is
Quote by ♣ßRØDËRSÈÑ♣
You, sir, are wrong. according to the government in the 1800s, a black man is actually 3/4 of a human.

3/5*
Quote by MartiniKiss7
Yes they can, just because they don't get sunburned doesn't mean they are completely impervious to UV rays.

black people can get sunburned too.

Last.fm
woah **** the TS is 18.....

i seriously thought a question that ignorant and retarted would be from a really young kid....but damn.

look. people with african origins DO have a higher tolerance to skin damage because those particular genes adapted to the climate over a long period of time so they had to protect themselves. its called evolution. maybe your teacher thinks 'god didn allow fer that, y'all'

Caucasion people don't have that skin because they're skin wasn't exposed to such a harsh warm climate as africa or australia for example (and i swear TS if you think native aussies ARE NOT BLACK you are extremely ignorant) so the skin of caucasian people didnt need to protect them as much.

Hence why white people get burned and get skin canceer much more easily.

OK?

~Gear~

Schecter C-7 Hellraiser
ESP LTD F-2005
Roland Cube 60
Cort Acoustic
black people are darker than other races cuz they have more melanin. that is also the reason they all have brown eyes and black hair.

melanin reduces the effects of UV radiation on the skin like sunburns and therefore skin cancer.

white people are more susceptible to skin cancer because of their melanin deficiency.
Quote by bigtimmy

i seriously thought a question that ignorant and retarted would be from a really young kid....but damn.

look. people with african origins DO have a higher tolerance to skin damage because those particular genes adapted to the climate over a long period of time so they had to protect themselves. its called evolution. maybe your teacher thinks 'god didn allow fer that, y'all'

Caucasion people don't have that skin because they're skin wasn't exposed to such a harsh warm climate as africa or australia for example (and i swear TS if you think native aussies ARE NOT BLACK you are extremely ignorant) so the skin of caucasian people didnt need to protect them as much.

OK?

HOW IS THE ****IN TS IGNORANT? HE ASKED A ****IN QUESTION.
Quote by ♣ßRØDËRSÈÑ♣
You, sir, are wrong. according to the government in the 1800s, a black man is actually 3/4 of a human.

omg i actually lol'd im not even typing lol because it was funny that literally made me laugh out loud :clap:
Quote by matosh.lee
i live and alabama and i know black people can get skin cancer. but i am black. but still your teacher is an idiot.

You got the joke, right?
Quote by MedicreDemon
I know really, his teacher just made an assumption.

But they're A TEACHER. You say it as if they made a mistake, teachers have some of the biggest influences on young people's thoughts on everything.
Quote by MedicreDemon
HOW IS THE ****IN TS IGNORANT? HE ASKED A ****IN QUESTION.

BECAUSE HE IS 18 YEARS OLD AND DOESN'T KNOW THE SUN CAN DAMAGED EVERY DAMN THING ON THIS PLANET GIVEN ENOUGH TIME.

~Gear~

Schecter C-7 Hellraiser
ESP LTD F-2005
Roland Cube 60
Cort Acoustic
Quote by bigtimmy

OK?

native aussies are called aberigonies right (if its not im sorry i cant recall)
and also isnt the white population of austraillia the criminals from Great Britain, thats what i heard at least
Quote by bigtimmy

OK?
Quite wrong in many respects.

The human race originated in Africa, Human beings began with dark skin, "Caucasians" are mutants. Caucasians lost the ability to produce large amounts of melanin.
Gah...some people's teachers...
Quote by WaggyPlank
so yeah, now i have poop floating around in my ballsack.
Quote by bigtimmy

OK?

what's so ignorant about asking a question? i hate when people have to make things seem racist because someone asks a question about black people. its a question.
Quote by bigtimmy

Caucasion people don't have that skin because they're skin wasn't exposed to such a harsh warm climate as africa or australia for example (and i swear TS if you think native aussies ARE NOT BLACK you are extremely ignorant)

OK?

aboriginal australians are not black, the race.
Quote by F8iscruel
native aussies are called aberigonies right (if its not im sorry i cant recall)
and also isnt the white population of austraillia the criminals from Great Britain, thats what i heard at least

you're almost right.

not all of the white settlers who came to australia were criminals. People like to say that because it was a common punishment for britain to sail the convicts of the time down under. There were plenty of doctors, police, shipmen, families (including my irish ancestors) ect as well.

The native people of australia are called Aboriginies and unfortuantely like most human misery white settlement well and truly ****ed them around for a long time.

~Gear~

Schecter C-7 Hellraiser
ESP LTD F-2005
Roland Cube 60
Cort Acoustic
Page 1 of 2