Poll: Which one
Poll Options
View poll results: Which one
UBC
21 33%
McGill
42 66%
Voters: 64.
hi so i am currently faced with the biggest delema of my life and a decision which will have drastic effects on the rest of my life. the decision is should i attend McGill for university in Montreal or UBC in vancouver. i have already accepted at UBC but that was before i recieved acceptance to McGill and i can always cancel my acceptance to UBC. McGill is the university of my dreams that i have always wanted to go to but UBC has my favorite hockey team, is in my favorite City besides Toronto (vancouver) and has a really interesting Political Sciences Program. so my question to y'all is which one do you think i should go to

note: i'm not basing my final decision on this thread/poll i simply want some opinions
I shot JR

Oh Canada Our Home and Native Land
Be a man and go to McMaster
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy
Ever stuck their finger in their ass, just to see what it was like? I did

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass
Whatever you do, don't make the wrong decision.
Quote by drunkinkoala
Yes, I would masturbate a horse.

Quote by Hcmanu
So there you have it kids, You're not eating easter eggs, you're eating the parastic-like insides of rabbits. Happy Easter, I've got a corpse to rape!
Quote by IronNecrosis
Be a man and go to McMaster

i don't want to live in hamilton
I shot JR

Quote by Najarok
Whatever you do, don't make the wrong decision.

haha

*edit*
i didnt read the whole thing so i dont know what youre talking about....
nor do i live in canada...
Last edited by !normajean! at May 13, 2008,
It seems you already know what you want to do, time to just accept it.

McGill is your dream university of your dreams but vancouver has your favourite hockey team?

Not really much of a tough decision, follow your heart.
Go to McGill, because I am

Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus-Top, SH-2 and SH-5
Ibanez GRX20
Baron Acoustic
Peavey Valveking 112
Roland Cube 15
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Boss PH-3 Phase Shifter
Boss BF-3 Flanger
McGill is the best in Canada, and UBC is like second best, which courses are you studying?

I was thinking of going to McGill or UBC too, it really depends what you're doing. Montreal has a really great music scene if you're really into guitar too, so that's a bonus.

But ****, go to UBC because a bunch of hot girls from my school are all flocking there. Yeah...tits and ass, or frenchies. hehehe just kidding man
Quote by st.stephen
McGill is the best in Canada, and UBC is like second best, which courses are you studying?

I was thinking of going to McGill or UBC too, it really depends what you're doing. Montreal has a really great music scene if you're really into guitar too, so that's a bonus.

i plan on studying Political Sciences and ya i'm really into music man, but vancouver has that west coast scene

Quote by james975
It seems you already know what you want to do, time to just accept it.

McGill is your dream university of your dreams but vancouver has your favourite hockey team?

Not really much of a tough decision, follow your heart.

but it's not just my favorite hockey team, there's other stuff
I shot JR

Last edited by Drmckool at May 13, 2008,
its for your carreer you can always visit another city and hockey well i wouldnt think its too important in your life, if mc gill is your dream, go to it
''courage is not enough to forget''
your biggest delema is you're headed off to university and you can't spell dilemma correctly or even bother using a spell checker.
/grammer nazee!!

Just kidding

edit:

>_>

<_<

*hopes to god no one noticed he used your instead of you're before quickly editing his post
before i write anything else i'd like to say and clarify that i cannot spell well, and suck at grammar, what i received my acceptance to university with is my superior history marks and oratory ability. the hockey thing is really a side note to me having friends who are going to UBC, my cousin goes there, my dad lives in Victoria, i love Vancouver and the program looks great. also i am not fluent in french at all but i hope to go to law school at McGill so i must learn how to speak french fluently.

by dream i meant that i have wanted to go to McGill for a couple years while only this year did i consider UBC. they where both my first choice universities though
I shot JR

Well I'm confused, I thought you already had a Ph.D in funk...
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
French is easy to learn when you're surrounded by it. Yeah honestly though McGill is a great school even though I do hate this city it's my first choice school after I finish CEGEP
GREAT ODIN'S RAVEN
right now i'm leaning towards UBC but i won't make my final decision until the weekend i think
I shot JR

Essentially, you want to know if you should go to the university of your dreams, or the one that has your favorite hockey team?

Er....
biggest decision of your life so far...

...so you ask the pit?

my advice is go check into the nearest mental hospital
WHY DON'T YOU CONSULT EROWID FIRST?
Quote by doggy_hat
It's sad how the love drug is corrupted with so much bullshit
Quote by capsfan17
biggest decision of your life so far...

...so you ask the pit?

This.
UBC.

'cause BC kicks ass.
TO ALL MY KILLERS AND MY HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLERS...
...TO EMO KIDS THAT GOT TOO MANY FEELINGS
McGill. It's bitchin'. Go visit each campus before you decide. Or at least McGill since it's relatively close.
Drop another coin in the slot, and I will tell you more...
McGill. Definatly. I have 3 friends there, they say it's awesome. I decided to go to Ottawa, though.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Quote by Drmckool
hi so i am currently faced with the biggest delema of my life and a decision which will have drastic effects on the rest of my life. the decision is should i attend McGill for university in Montreal or UBC in vancouver. i have already accepted at UBC but that was before i recieved acceptance to McGill and i can always cancel my acceptance to UBC. McGill is the university of my dreams that i have always wanted to go to but UBC has my favorite hockey team, is in my favorite City besides Toronto (vancouver) and has a really interesting Political Sciences Program. so my question to y'all is which one do you think i should go to

note: i'm not basing my final decision on this thread/poll i simply want some opinions

eh i never had a uni of my 'dreams' lol and 3 years after graduating its irrelevant to my career anyway because i run my own business and employers rarely check qualifications anyway for jobs its too costly (i know a lot of people who said they had degrees and lied). its not that important in your existance on earth.
man this is a ****ing difficult predicament
I shot JR

i leik delema's 2
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Vancouver is definitely the better city. I would trade anything to be able to live over there. I would definitely say go there. I have a friend that has a scholarship to play football at mcgill and hes going there next year. Either way you're going to end up in a beautiful city, and a great school but vancouver is to much to pass up on (in my opinion atleast).
A soul in tension that's learning to fly
Condition grounded but determined to try
Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies
Tongue tied and twisted, just an earthbound misfit, I

The Sky Is The Limit
McGill.

PQ>BC

And girls are hotter.
Barry White is cooler than you
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I really wish I could say you're funny and cool, but that would be like saying Africa doesn't have a poverty problem.