Okay so here's the deal.

I figured it'd be kinda cool to see what everyone likes to write about, or just what kind of lyrics they like to read/hear. So here's a little survey to see what UG likes to write.

I guess ill start.

Im a huge fan of the Peace & Love scene. anything in relation to love songs, peace songs, or, even better, peace AND love songs, im bound to like.

So tell me, what do you like?

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." - Jimi Hendrix
I write about anything. Things I overhear people say, things that happen to me, things that I love. Whatever works.
Drop another coin in the slot, and I will tell you more...
im kinda stuck writing songs about girls

well i guess bc thats what i think about a lot
My Gear

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Epiphone Elitist Paul Mccartney Texan
Orange Tiny Terror
Vox Valvetronix AD 30
Vox V847 Wah
Metal Muff EQ (broken )
Boss RC-2 Loop pedal

Me playing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0unpDZFIWA
Life mostly, my own as well as others. And naturally, with life I actually mean anything that pops into mind... Girls, guns, peace and rock n' roll.
Cheese, knuckles, introspective puppies, yellow exploding goo, the relationship between this hunk of raw graphite and a broken down iron lung being treated as a god by the natives of a tiny village in a central American jungle after it was dropped there by mistake by Peter Potamus during a peyote trip.

And a wallaby.
Death, darkness, dark fantasy, other thing that go along with death and black metal
the piece of gum stuck to your shoe, those glances people give each other, lack of life experience = shallower writing, love and it's highs and lows, drink, the little details of a person/life.
Whatever happens to people in life. Pretty fecking wide subject.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
Whats in my head.

Sometimes i get all political and go off about freedom n the current state of the world n all.

Then a lot bout my ex.
And lately as i describe it, "its about an image that led to a fantasy created by a rendition of that image by my imagination. A fantasy which sprung on love, hate and regret. It feed on my imagination and it grew bigger and stronger. Until it was bigger that me. Big enough to overpower me and my dreams and my mind. It took over me, made me its slave. It was nothing like the original image. That was gone way away, this was something else and it was all just in my head".

So basically thats the theme of the solo album i've been working on. Its about living in a fantasy created by you in your head. Its dark, its a majestic manifestation of something very ordinary. Something that did exist at a point. It was it that started it all but now is insignificant, its gone. Whats left is just this growing image, morphing into something else.
I can now let this image grow into its evil form and take over all of me.
Or i could stop it and reverse things to where they began. Where the image was still innocent and pure. Leave it at that point, captured in words and silence. Left in space to drift and linger, never to be found again. I've moved on...
Quote by Wonthefu
Cheese, knuckles, introspective puppies, yellow exploding goo, the relationship between this hunk of raw graphite and a broken down iron lung being treated as a god by the natives of a tiny village in a central American jungle after it was dropped there by mistake by Peter Potamus during a peyote trip.

And a wallaby.

LOL im a big fan too

but anyways, rock anthems are always cool