their new album is so good. just as good as their best stuff. definitely check it out.
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
it's not, but it's leaked.
i listened to it two days ago.
3 times in a row, such a great album.
Quote by ch715dallat
Necrophagist how could all you n00bs forget the best german metalcore band ever. i think theyre tech metalcore tho or sumfin
^ that.
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
The Creation Ruined is ****ing intense. Definitely Rules. I'm actually liking it more than That Withing Blood Ill-Tempered.
And you can't spell funeral
without fun
hope you had a good time
cuz now your life is done
Haven't gotten around to d/ling it yet..
Quote by lachyray
do you reckon straight edge people ever get temped to drink alcahole,
when really want to but they know they can't so they just dont?
I think it's pretty awesome, I think matt fox overdid it just a tad bit, that guy has got to have some serious obsessive compulsive disorder to be able to make music this detailed and intricate.

I kind of like the original version of set your body ablaze better, even though the new version is heavier and production is much better, I'm just kinda pissed they took out that one sad guitar part.
i'm surprised anyone thought this album would have been anything less than great.

shai hulud ALWAYS delivers.
Quote by recklessnick
all their different singers sound alike

clarify?
they had three different singers over their three albums. and the vocals all sound similar to me.
i said similar.
I didn't have great expectations for this album, but I have been pleasantly surprised by it. Probably not their best album overall, but I think time will show that some of their best songs will be from this album.
Quote by recklessnick
they had three different singers over their three albums. and the vocals all sound similar to me.
i said similar.

I think the other guy said it well.

The band likes the vocal style started by chad gilbert, and most new vocalist are probably familiar with the style, since Shai Hulud pretty much defined modern metalcore.

Not a bad thing if you ask me.
shai hulud is great. im going to listen to the new album now.
the only thing i dont like about them is their long, cliche song titles about misantrophy...
Quote by recklessnick
shai hulud is great. im going to listen to the new album now.
the only thing i dont like about them is their long, cliche song titles about misantrophy...

LOL I know, I hate their song titles...

Guy: Hey so what song you listening to?
Me: Faithless Is He Who Says Farewell When The Road Darkens
Guy: Ummmmm ok...thanks for your philosophical input I guess
ive got alot of shai hulud cd's and i have to say the new album is most likely my favourate
its two thumbs fresh!

Passion Before Fashion

---------------------------------------------------------
Ibanez S470DQXM
Amp Fund 0/300
----------------------------------------------------------
man i feel like a loser cause i love their lyrics. no one writes like that anymore, it has so much depth to it. even if it does sound dungeons and dragon-y.hahah
im stupid. blahbalhblahblah