Really the only strange place I've done it is in the middle of the woods by myself.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by ♣ßRØDËRSÈÑ♣
I fapped on an airplane once, not in the bathroom either.

....you need to find something else to do on a plane.
-Airplane bathroom
-Back of the car with people in the seats in front of me. I WAS TWELVE AND INCAPABLE OF CONTAINING IT (but I got away with it without a single suspicion! w00t)
Quote by rock.freak667
....you need to find something else to do on a plane.

Don't worry, I had a blanket over me, the flight attendant caught me twice though. I told her I was cleaning my glasses, even though I don't have any.
Quote by Mask_Of_Sanity
-Airplane bathroom
-Back of the car with people in the seats in front of me. I WAS TWELVE AND INCAPABLE OF CONTAINING IT (but I got away with it without a single suspicion! w00t)

You are one stealthy bastard.
Quote by Vermintide
I love getting hit in the balls.

Sometimes, I masturbate while imagining my girlfriend is ramming her knee up into my precious orbs. It turns me on so much.

Actually, that's not true. I don't have a girlfriend
Quote by ♣ßRØDËRSÈÑ♣
Don't worry, I had a blanket over me, the flight attendant caught me twice though. I told her I was cleaning my glasses, even though I don't have any.

I'm sure she believed you.
I made this thread awhile back and it got closed in less than 1 hour.

Back of the bus.
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
BlackZeppelin is like Ghandi. With a bigger sense of humor.
it's the silence between the notes that makes the music.
Quote by shakes23
You are one stealthy bastard.

Ahahaha, indeed. It was REALLY hard (and by it I mean the procedure...and..okay, nevermind).
It was a long enough trip, too. It was like a 40 minute drive, so I had enough time to go slowly without making too much noise.
I'm not too adventurous with this stuff...

Most odd place would probably be my friend's apartment pool.
NO I DID NOT GO PEARL DIVING
Quote by FireandFlames

Did you by any chance go pearl diving?
Quote by FireandFlames

I bet you stick those rods in your penis too.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Behind a shed at work. (It was a yardwork job over the summer, and the one employer I had went into town to buy mulch.)
Nikolas
You have to be careful with that. If you get one that doesn't have a safety on it, if you get too relaxed and drop it, BANG! It's stuck!
Quote by ♣ßRØDËRSÈÑ♣
You have to be careful with that. If you get one that doesn't have a safety on it, if you get too relaxed and drop it, BANG! It's stuck!

That only applies with candle wax.
Quote by FireandFlames
That only applies with candle wax.

OH GOD. I'm squirming because of the bad memories of reading that...
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER

Haunted was a good book. A little bit fucked up, but still good nonetheless.
Quote by ♣ßRØDËRSÈÑ♣
Who is it by?

It's by Chuck Palaniuk (sp?)

Lemme try and find a link...

Never mind. V
Am I the only one that faps in normal places? I stick to my room and the shower.
Quote by Archaon
Am I the only one that faps in normal places? I stick to my room and the shower.

The word Stick in reference to masturbation does not bode well. I'd consider rephrasing, my lad.
The street in front of my house, my backyard, in the woods behind me old school, next to a church, in the car like the guy above said. In my friends bathroom. Yeah.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER

+1

Quote by TastyMooglePie
Rape everyone involved: the girlfriend, the mom, the dad, and throw in the dog for good measure.

Quote by Prankster1990
NoFX_Fan182 is awesome mkay. He just rocks my socks
i got bored in the middle of class once, got excused and came back 10 mins later from a fapathon.
Indians scattered on dawn's highway bleeding, Ghosts crowd the young child's fragile eggshell mind.
Quote by PlayMadness
Really the only strange place I've done it is in the middle of the woods by myself.

I'm assuming it was dark then? I imagine you would get very paranoid and be hearing noises and seeing things constantly