I have about 45 dollars and want to get some of those really cheap Danelectro pedals. I have a good distortion pedal and a good wah pedal, but that's it. I play mainly classic rock like Zeppelin, Hendrix, Pink Floyd etc. and dabble with some of my own stuff too.
I was thinking about getting a Fab Echo (which is like Delay, right?) and a fun mess-around one like a phaser, octave, or vibrato pedal. So, which of these pedals would you recommend if I were to get one for 15$ and one for 30$?
If man is 5, if man is 5, if man is 5,
then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, the Devil is 6,
And if the Devil is 6,

then God is 7, then God is 7, then God is 7
This monkey's gone to heaven.
The Fab Echo is not a full-fledged delay, only a slapback echo. Depending on what you want from it, this may not work. The delay time is non-adjustable, so beware. I think it's good, but then again I like the slapback sound.

For $45, just get the echo, the Fab Chorus, and the Fab Overdrive (which actually sounds pretty darn good for the price).
Quote by ccmu
The Fab Echo is not a full-fledged delay, only a slapback echo. Depending on what you want from it, this may not work. The delay time is non-adjustable, so beware. I think it's good, but then again I like the slapback sound.

For $45, just get the echo, the Fab Chorus, and the Fab Overdrive (which actually sounds pretty darn good for the price).

ohhh...well i was really actually looking for an adjustable time, so the echo may not be what I'm looking for. and I really don't need an overdrive pedal. But I may go for the chorus...
If man is 5, if man is 5, if man is 5,
then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, the Devil is 6,
And if the Devil is 6,

then God is 7, then God is 7, then God is 7
This monkey's gone to heaven.
i have the fab overdrive. its okay. i think youd be better off selling your distortion pedal and using that money to get a nice overdrive pedal. (depending on your amp.)
Quote by Soma3009
I came up with this kick ass riff on my ukelele when I was 12. Find out two years later, it was smoke on the water. Got my hopes and dreams killed..

Quote by saintjimmy99
you used the right form of "their!" i commend you sir!

I have the Fab Overdrive. I don't use it for gigs but it's decent considering it only cost me 35 bucks (Australian) off ebay.
Fender 60W Super-Sonic Head
Fender 2x12 Cabinet (Vintage 30s)
TC Electronics G Major
Boss Blues Driver BD-2 w/ Keeley mod
MXR 6 Band EQ
BB Preamp
TS-9
Jim Dunlop Crybaby Wah

American Fender Stratocaster