not bad........work on your vibrato, though.

did fender send you that guitar?
Stage Rig

Fender Strat
Epi Les Paul
Taylor 110
Boss TU-2
Omega Amps Hot Rod Deluxe (Dumble mod)
Clean/Drive/More Drive footswitch
Mid boost/Preamp boost footswitch

myspace.com/rosscooperband
Eh, not a fan of the tone. It's too undefined, not enough clarity. You also should start working with a metronome, as well as improving on your intonation (with your bends).

Hey guys! I just started playing electric guitar should I get a Gabson Lay Pall or a Femdor Startokaster. I like the picks on the gabsons but i like how sweet femdors look. Beforre i get a gabson what company makes them?
Quote by LP51122
not bad........work on your vibrato, though.

did fender send you that guitar?

lol no. I bought it on Sunday.
Quote by ChurchNSkate
Eh, not a fan of the tone. It's too undefined, not enough clarity. You also should start working with a metronome, as well as improving on your intonation (with your bends).

I'm sorry but, intonation? I've heard it before but I'm not exactly sure what it is.
Quote by Naka-dude
Cool dude , how old are you ? I mean , you got tiny hands.

I'm 15. My hands are kind of bony. But you can't exactly do precise work with a sledge hammer.
Quote by guitarnoobie
I'm sorry but, intonation? I've heard it before but I'm not exactly sure what it is.

Basically, when you're bending to a certain note, make sure it's in tune with that note.

You can practice by picking the desired note, then pulling your left hand back to the note that you are going to bend, and bend it until it sounds like what you just plucked. Do that over and over again, with different intervals, and you'll get the hang of it.
TOO MANY PUPPIES

Soda sucks.
if you came that far in one year your doing well, you definitely don't have motivation issues so you should be on a progressive path. learn you pentonic scales, learn to do full step bends with all fingers, find a couple pinch harmonics, incorporate some string striking, learn how to use feedback and how to control it, learn a few dissonent chords and you'll be badass in no time.
not bad bru
If it wasn't for bad luck, I wouldn't have no luck at all
that was pretty cool, keep goin
Dean: Razorback 255
Epiphone: SG G-400
Westfield: LP Custom Style E4500
Westfield: B220C
Epiphone: Thunderbird IV
Line 6: Spider III 120
Laney: RB6
Marshall: MX15
Ibanez: WD7 Wheeping Demon