why can you only get fender pickups?
what kind of music do you play?
what amp?
i have a line 6 flextone III 2x12 xl ( practice and small gigs) and a marshall vintage modern ( large gigs) 50 watts , i play music like the starting line, Iron maiden , Rush, Heart, EVH, and sometimes even jonny cash
I don't know why you can only get Fender pickups, but if I had to choose any Fender pickups, it'd most definitely be the Texas Specials, no contest.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
i returned something at my local store for $200 and now i have a credit , and they only have fender pickups
are you opposed to going HSS? (why is there a theme here?)

i guess your not worried about resale value (nor should you frankly) as there are better pups out there imo.

i personally am a huge fan of Duncan right now as i have an open exchange policy going. just tell them it is your only guitar and you can return old one AFTER installing the new one they send you.

can you get a full credit vs instore credit and can they order other things for you?

;
lace sensor?

that's what i hear. never played thru them. i didn't mean to suggest that Fender doesn't make good pups they are just expensive and OK imo.

i think the Texas Specials will suit fine output wise and i would buy them if i wanted to replace my stock SCs.

;