Hey, Schecters kick ass, what more can be said?
Quote by musicianamedave
I tell them that I'm happy with my current church, the church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Then I ask them if they would like to be touched by his noodly appendage.

Quote by filthandfury

YES.
Like a russian doll, with balls.

I love The Pit.
I've heard great things about that guitar, I have not gotten the chance to try out that guitar personally, but it looks like a great buy from my experience with Schecters.
Got a question about Baritone guitars? Feel free to PM me.

Thanks to UG, I converted from Metalcore to some "real" Metal.
They're very nice...the hellraisers are very nice too, they are exactly the same except for more inlays and EMGs and are a bit more expensive...both are great guitars
What about all the things I hear about the thickness of the neck? Is it really that uncomfortable or does it just take some time to get used to?
Quote by Seef
What about all the things I hear about the thickness of the neck? Is it really that uncomfortable or does it just take some time to get used to?

I love the neck...not too thick, not too thin. It's very comfortable IMO, some people like really thin necks, I'm not a fan b/c my hand cramps up when I'm playing chords. To me Schecter necks are the perfect balance of comfort and playability. It's thick enough to where chords are comfortable and thin enough to make soloing easy. The necks also transitions perfectly into the body, making the higher frets very accessible.