Pit... your my only hope. god i must be REALLY desprate.

I need to know how to do an in-text citation of a book with an author and an editior.

anybody?
Quote by Dr. Patrick Hardy, president of Nu Pi Sigma chapter and principal at Ellis Arts Academy
“The purpose is to show that African-American men can do more than shoot people, rap and play basketball”

Start Your Day The John Mayer Way With Frosted Mayer Wheats
google "referencing" of "footnotes" or something. It's easy.
Quote by imthehitcher
you truly are a prince of men

Quote by isuckhardcore
I get naked FOR my dog.
Google.. is your BFF.

Search: "mla citation" which will give examples.

Also try easybib.com which asks for the information and gives it to you generated in correct format.
Quote by itsaplayonwords
Google.. is your BFF.

Search: "mla citation" which will give examples.

Also try easybib.com which asks for the information and gives it to you generated in correct format.

tried mla citation in google but havent tried easybib.com yet
Quote by Dr. Patrick Hardy, president of Nu Pi Sigma chapter and principal at Ellis Arts Academy
“The purpose is to show that African-American men can do more than shoot people, rap and play basketball”

Start Your Day The John Mayer Way With Frosted Mayer Wheats
Quote by SWENCE_32
Pit... your my only hope. god i must be REALLY desprate.

I need to know how to do an in-text citation of a book with an author and an editior.

anybody?

Try This Place for MLA citing example
Quote by SungWismyName
What does sustain,pickup, and humblewockey(its wrong but it sounds liek this) mean on electric guitars?
For MLA, the in-text citation has the page number and the whatever the first word from the citation in your works cited page is. the point of in-text citations is to give enough information so that they can find the full citation on the works cited page. so in your case, it's the author.

edit Good MLA Citation Guide
Quote by Roger_Waters
^ wow i actually almost missed that hahaha iforgot your a genious

Don't blame us if we ever doubt you, you know we couldn't live without you.

I'm oedipus, bitch, the original balla
Bust out my 9, light up your Impala
fuck that police!
First line: Author's first name, Author's last name. Book Title . Additional Info. City of Publication

Second line: Publisher, Publication date.

Ex.

Douglas, Frederick. Narrative Life of Frederick Douglas, an American Slave. New York.
Harper Collins, 1845.
^ Did you even read the question? He asked about an in-text citation for a book with an author and an editor. You gave a full citation for a book with an author.
Quote by Roger_Waters
^ wow i actually almost missed that hahaha iforgot your a genious

Don't blame us if we ever doubt you, you know we couldn't live without you.

I'm oedipus, bitch, the original balla
Bust out my 9, light up your Impala
fuck that police!
you're lucky I'm working on a paper right now and was already at the mla website.
here's the entry on in text citations: http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/557/03/

I'm pretty sure you only need to cite the author, or just write both the author and editor's last names if you're worried.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Last edited by civildp1 at May 14, 2008,