this guitar i really didnt play it much it really is new i have the box it came in still!
i am looking to get $700 but am open to any offers

is the floyd rose licensed or original?
Quote by SungWismyName
What does sustain,pickup, and humblewockey(its wrong but it sounds liek this) mean on electric guitars?
i dont know much about it this is how i got it an i got it new im the first owner. so i said original cuz everything is! even the strings are lol
Quote by FRDesign
Ibanez doesnt use floyds. Thats a LO TRS which is used on cheap Ibanez guitars before 2003

it is a floyd ross an if you dont think it is ill take a pic it says floyd ross right on it i just looked
Quote by asm24
i dont know much about it this is how i got it an i got it new im the first owner. so i said original cuz everything is! even the strings are lol

That's not what he meant. But whatever is not important the fact is that the tremolo on that guitar is a cheap one, or at least it looks like one. Can you tell us the exact model of the guitar, it should be written on the back of the headstock and with that it might be easier to find out.

edit: actually now that I look closely at it, it says 'Licensed Under floyd Rose Patents' which means that it is a cheap floyd. In that case the guitar must be an older cheap model. I'll look it up.
Last edited by TrasherFromHell at May 14, 2008,
what about 600 i need this gone! i need the money for my quad!
The js100 is a lower model which currently cost 700 if it is new, however because the one you're selling is older then it would cost lower but you can always negotiate the price so maybe lower the price to about 500 max. How much did you pay for it?
there is a j100 an a js1000 both have all the same stuff just the js100 has his name on it an the js1000 dont the rest is the same! when i was buying this one i sat there an played both they both played an sounded the same! so i got this one i thot it would be dumb to get the other seeing that they are they same thing!
the only bac thing about it is its kind of hard to get it in d then in to e so its just not the guitar for me i need somthing i can change from e to d fast
i payed $800 the list price was 1000 somthing. i seen the sameone used in a guitar shop for 650 same as money
Quote by asm24
the only bac thing about it is its kind of hard to get it in d then in to e so its just not the guitar for me i need somthing i can change from e to d fast

Well if you can compromise getting a guitar without a tremolo because you might not use it then get one with a set bridge instead. If you liked Ibanez guitars then you might as well get another one but with the features you prefer.
its tuff to sell guitars over $500.

I know I worked at a music store.

This isn't a bad deal and I love joe...and his manager.....free bump!
You know, if it is in very good condition you might actually be able to sell it for almost 600 the big problem really is that people get thrown off by the bridge's quality and that is what makes it hard to sell this guitar with a licensed floyd rose for a good price.
well whats bad about it? it sounds really good i love its sound if its in e an it dont back out of tune easy
The quality of the bridge is poor because it's made of cheap materials. Right now it might fell great and stay in tune but after about one to one and a half years (depending of the use) the bridge starts wearing off and getting out of tune easily. I know from experience with one myself and many people on this site know it too so you will probably sell it to those who are less experienced/knowledegable who are looking for a better guitar other than their typical crappy Squier or Ibanez Rg321, but that doesn't apply for everyone though. All I'm saying is, don't expect to get a lot of people interested and willing to pay close to 700 dollars for it. Sorry but that's just the way it is.
Quote by asm24
new york music

I don't think I've heard of it. Oh well good luck selling your stuff! If anything just put it on ebay.
How old is it?Can you get better quality pictures? Any nicks or dings?
DARK_MATTER, Instrumental Post-Metal from Ireland

Bass:
Ibanez BTB 405QM
Ashdown PM600 - Peavey TVX 4x10
Russian Big Muff

Guitar:
Fender Jim Root sig
'99 Stagemaster 7-string
Yamaha F310
Hughes & Kettner Warp 7 w/4x12
yeah its going up there next! i thot it would go fast on here
Quote by roast
How old is it?Can you get better quality pictures? Any nicks or dings?

no nicks/dengs! i cant really get better pics i tryed my best its like 99.9% new so its in the same shape as you would see if you went an got a new one
Well how old is it then?

Bass:
Ibanez BTB 405QM
Russian Big Muff

Guitar:
Fender Jim Root sig
'99 Stagemaster 7-string
Yamaha F310
u wont get that much for it.....i just tried to sell my Js-100 (which is what u have) for $300 on ebay and didnt get a single bid....so good luck
Originally posted by Floyd93
oh cool, but I really only put this thread up to jack up my post number so I'm one step closer to not being a UG Newbie anymore.

My Gear:
2005 Custom Carvin Bolt HSS
2005 Carvin Bel Air 212
Ibanez TS-9
Year DOES matter on a guitar. Would you prefer a new fender over a vintage one? No.

Anyway... You would be very lucky to get even 350 for that.

Bass:
Ibanez BTB 405QM
Russian Big Muff

Guitar:
Fender Jim Root sig
'99 Stagemaster 7-string
Yamaha F310
Quote by asm24
there is a j100 an a js1000 both have all the same stuff just the js100 has his name on it an the js1000 dont the rest is the same! when i was buying this one i sat there an played both they both played an sounded the same! so i got this one i thot it would be dumb to get the other seeing that they are they same thing!
No they arent. The JS1000 is made in Japan, the JS100 in Indonesia/korea, the JS1000 has an Edge Pro or an Original Edge/Lo Pro, while the JS100 has the LO TRS, Edge Pro II or Edge III. The JS1000 also has Dimarzio pickups.
pwnd.

But seriously im in UK and the JS100 is in shops for £299..which i think equates to $600 US roughly..thats BRAND NEW..
So $350 seemed fair if you can get that for it, not $600