Selling drugs.
Sorry, I had to.
Quote by goldmember1217
I swallow it whole, like a man.
based on what I've seen in the movies, Jersey residents have four options for a job:

1. sell drugs
2. join the mob
3. work at a convenience store
4. work at a fast food restaurant in the sequel.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
fancy restaurants usually want experienced waiters. i mean, if all else fails, ill probably work at chilis or ruby tuesday or some franchise like taht.
im stupid. blahbalhblahblah
Quote by MakeItY0urs
fancy restaurants usually want experienced waiters. i mean, if all else fails, ill probably work at chilis or ruby tuesday or some franchise like taht.

nah man, thats not always true. if they ask for references just say your grandparents own a restaurant in florida, and you worked there for a summer or two. theres no harm in applying, and they pay a hell of a lot better than a ruby's.
yeah thats a good point. but i dont want to go in and pretend like i know what im doing when i dont. my parents actualy do own a restaurant which ive worked at forever, but not really a fancy one.
im stupid. blahbalhblahblah
Be a pimp.
Schecter Loomis
LTD Horizon
Ibanez RGA121
Marshall DSL100
Peavey 5150

Quote by emagdnimasisiht
haha
This is the funniest thing i've ever read on UG.
lespaulrocks39, you sir are awesome.
Hey I'm from Jersey myself, and restaurants aren't too bad. I work at the Library II on Rt. 73, if you know of it. Business slows down the nicer the weather gets, but its still decent money. I'm gonna be looking for an office job this summer, maybe doing CAD work or something in addition to that restaurant job, cause I can't stand working there even though it's decent money.