So i just back from 2 of them. One was Bullet For My Valentine, who were very stuck up. The next was Atreyu who sat and talked to me after everyone else had gone for a a few mintues and i got several photos where as Bullet was like one photo and thats it. I talked to Dan about getting some riffs under my fingers but Matt Tuck and Padge barely said anything even when i asked them direct questions.
Now i thaught these bands where around the same level of populatrity. But Atreyu was much nicer.
So has anyone ever been to one of these and not liked the response they got? Did it influence how much you listened to the band?

Ps: I fixed the spelling
i love atreyu
Fallen Into the Abyss of indignity, Doubt Does Not exist Or Dome Into Being Ignominious and Pale
i met the band aiden twice in 2006 they are really nice guys who dont let fame get to their head and respect the people who helped get them where they are now
Fallen Into the Abyss of indignity, Doubt Does Not exist Or Dome Into Being Ignominious and Pale
Sometimes bands get really tired and worn-out when they're on the road, and like anything else that tiredness can make them not so nice. Just because they weren't friendly at that time doesn't mean they're always like that, it could just be a rare occurrence, made more likely by the fact that it was after a show.
yeah it really depends on how busy the band is at the time, although some people in the business are either always at least trying to be nice or are always an asshole that's usually an exception.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Damn man, nice...........I met Syn Gates and Zacky V in Melbourne at their signing....
Cool dudes but they didn't say much, all good though I got my signatures and pictures!
My Gear:

-Ibanez SZ120

-Ibanez AW40ECE Acoustic

-RMS 80Watt Amp

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
You can make that in a day. Give blowjobs in your school bathroom for 10 bucks.

That's how I paid the downpayment on my car.
Quote by AVA_Plus44_182
Sometimes bands get really tired and worn-out when they're on the road, and like anything else that tiredness can make them not so nice. Just because they weren't friendly at that time doesn't mean they're always like that, it could just be a rare occurrence, made more likely by the fact that it was after a show.

Fair point. But it was before a show. They kinda looked hung over BUT it was 3.30ish in the afternoon.

Quote by fretsonfire74
Maybe bullet were busier than atreyu.

I think there was roughly the same amount of people at both. Though to be fair i was further ahead in the line at Bullet

Quote by Orbit91
BFMV should've got YOUR autograph.

Haha. Im so tempted to sig that. Either someone seriously dislikes Bullet or i have my first fan =]
Quote by Blackvelvet
Fair point. But it was before a show. They kinda looked hung over BUT it was 3.30ish in the afternoon.

yeah but try attempting to sleep on a moving bus every night for a month and see how you feel.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
i met gyroscope not long ago at a signing thing and they were really nice guys, seemed really happy to be there, not stuck up at all. i think that would put me off a band if i was really into them and met them and they were dicks. but it hasnt happened yet so im good
Quote by Tirkaz
I'm sorry you had to meet those bands, man.

Lol
Bullet shot to fame much quicker. Which probably exploded their ego to enormous heights
Bull**** for my valantine, with their amazing new album "Scream, Aim, Fart!"

I listened to them taking over Bruce Dickinson's show on 6music for an hour;

They truly believe they are capable of filling stadiums ala Wembley and have many songs that are anthems to everyone.
I met The Automatic at a instore siging and they werent being dicks but you could sort of tell they didnt really care.

but recently i met Be Your Own pet after one of there gigs and they were proper nice and let me get a photo and stuff, and it was my birthday
Quote by chrisfishlock
I met The Automatic at a instore siging and they werent being dicks but you could sort of tell they didnt really care.

but recently i met Be Your Own pet after one of there gigs and they were proper nice and let me get a photo and stuff, and it was my birthday

Were either of those in Reading?
Quote by Orbit91
BFMV should've got YOUR autograph.

+232
Posted By Joth
BassyJoey has a sweet toosh!
Quote by Jackolas
Were either of those in Reading?

The Automatic was,

Be Your Own Pet was in Oxford.
I met Chris and Shawn from Megadeth after a show and they seemed really cool, though someone on here said that Dave was being a bit of a dick the night before.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Quote by Blackvelvet
Its an international tour and its the only date in this country so i assume theyd have hotel rooms. Still i get what your saying.

You Sir are a liar!

'twas not their only show in Australia,

All acusations aside, I was backstage with the guys from Bullet, Atreyu and BCE before their show in Brisbane, they were all mad dudes, so mad that we ended up going to McD's on queen street and peeing in the botanical gardens. Good times

Although, they were all heavily hungover, they got into brissy at 10:30pm the previous night and went out drinking straight away followed by a 6am start, *sigh* touring life
Quote by Shredder XXX
You Sir are a liar!

'twas not their only show in Australia,

All acusations aside, I was backstage with the guys from Bullet, Atreyu and BCE before their show in Brisbane, they were all mad dudes, so mad that we ended up going to McD's on queen street and peeing in the botanical gardens. Good times

Although, they were all heavily hungover, they got into brissy at 10:30pm the previous night and went out drinking straight away followed by a 6am start, *sigh* touring life

Im in New Zealand at the moment. They're playing like 5 shows in Aus right? But yeah i was at the Brisbane one. Howd you amnage to get backstage?